Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Anybody know how Dave Nichols is doing?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anybody know how Dave Nichols is doing?

I guess he went down in turn 4 and hit his head. I was wondering if anybody know's if he is ok?

Thanks
    Scott

WMRRA Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by mcgee16 View Post
    I guess he went down in turn 4 and hit his head. I was wondering if anybody know's if he is ok?

Thanks
    Scott
    He was walking and talking as they transported him to Auburn. I don't know specifics on his injuries, but we should know more tomorrow. Original impressions are that he will be ok, but anything more from me would be conjecture and hearsay.
    WMRRA #217
    MotoBits Precision Motorcycle Parts, now with Ninja 250 rearsets!
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin

BigMan on a little bike MotoWerx's Avatar

I think he is ok, something about broken left collar bone and broken right thumb.

I'm bruised and battered but ok. One finger typing sucks and I wont even mention the bathroom ordeal...

A big thank you to all the WMRRA staff for taking care of me!

Now back to the meds...
    -Dave

www.TheMotoWerx.com

"I live my life in a confused haze, only to be interrupted by moments of brilliance..."

oh damn Dave sorry to hear that...glad you are just battered..make sure your lovely wife takes good care of you.

Sorry to hear you went down Dave. Get better soon!
    Jake

I hope you heal up quick Dave! It was nice to see a friendly face at the hospital... but I think I'm going to have to stop taking queues from my mentor... haha j/k.

Damn! And you were looking so good out there brother! God speed on the healing my friend!
    evil_dave
    retired WMRRA #29

Quote Originally Posted by MotoWerx View Post
    I think he is ok, something about broken left collar bone and broken right thumb.

I'm bruised and battered but ok. One finger typing sucks and I wont even mention the bathroom ordeal...

A big thank you to all the WMRRA staff for taking care of me!

Now back to the meds...
    You were definitely sounding a little medicated on the phone, glad your alright boss.

Just wanted to let you know Chris Bostron jumped in and gave your family and I a hand loading everything up and getting the fuel pumped out of the rr, really appreciated that. He was also first to you when you went down and signaled for the red.

Think the red flag was already up when we got to T5, thanks to the wmrra volunteers for responding so quickly!

I'd prefer you stick with telling me what not to do instead of showing me when I'm a few yards behind you.
    Matt
    WMRRA #819

Sorry to hear about your get off mate, hope you and your family are okay.

PM me if you need anything big guy.

Cheers
    -C-

Dave Dave Dave....you failed on not crashing the bike for the rest of the season like we were talking about.

I hope the best for you.