Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
WMRRA Round 5 Spokane 750SS #111 Off Track Adventure

Thumbs up WMRRA Round 5 Spokane 750SS #111 Off Track Adventure

Here is video of the "almost" end of days for old #111 (me) about a month ago at Spokane races. It was my first time at Spokane racing hard to catch 10th place (camera bike) and made a huge mistake in turn 8. (Too tight on entry, too fast, greasy tires, and too much throttle. All the usual stuff.)

Watch the rear end slide out enough so you can see the white YAMAHA letters on my belly pan. It is really disconcerting to watch it in slow mo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAGNbBFF7ME

Anyway, the left leg comes out like any good old dirt tracker would do but there was no hope of staying on track. About 300 yards of dirt tracking later, I got the thing stopped. Cleaning up my shorts took a bit longer.

At the last race earlier this month it took a few practice sessions to get the old competitive spirit going again and stop thinking about the consequences. I hate to crash!

Best viewer for slow mo:
    link to VLC:
    http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

I couldn't get the vholdr site to accept the upload so I put it on the tube.

Enjoy!

Best Regards, Cliff
    Cliff Beebe
    WMRRA #21
    Spears Enterprises
    Dunlop

sweet video. i'm the guy chasing the camera bike.

AMSOIL Synthetics ..... www.lubedealer.com/irnieracing
    Team IrnieRacing ........ www.irnieracing.com