Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
-Read before posting update-

Exclamation -Read before posting update-

Lauralynne brought up a good point, we wont be deleting the items in Parts Accessories and Gear. Simply Add "Sold" into the title of thread.

Follow the instructions as they apply:

POW! THAT. JUST. HAPPEN!
    -----------------------------------------

"If you aint first, you're last!" - Ricky Bobby

Tried reading this before bumping and updating the price in my post, but after "Follow the instructions as they apply:" I just get two red X's. Something unlinked?

WMRRA Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by racerxnico View Post
    Tried reading this before bumping and updating the price in my post, but after "Follow the instructions as they apply:" I just get two red X's. Something unlinked?
    That's a great question. I'll look into it, but for now go right ahead and bump your post. We can probably get rid of this thread, if anyone needs help updating their thread they know who to contact.
    WMRRA #217
    MotoBits Precision Motorcycle Parts, now with Ninja 250 rearsets!
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin