Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
!!! Read Before Posting !!!

Exclamation !!! Read Before Posting !!!

After an hour of looking through 9 pages of threads to check if the bike has been sold or not I thought I would try to be proactive and ask that before you post your bike for sale that you read this:

To keep this section of the forums organized and easy to navigate please delete your thread once your bike or part has been sold.

Thanks a lot! it will save a lot of time for all of us.

--UPDATE---

Once your bike has sold use the following instructions to have your posts removed.

NOTE: To keep it as simple as possible for you guys, here are some easy instructions:

POW! THAT. JUST. HAPPEN!

but removes the opportunity to sift through past ads to see what the 'going' prices are (well, asking prices anyway...)

I am able to "un-delete" them but thats how obo works... and the edit button.

update
    -----------------------------------------

"If you aint first, you're last!" - Ricky Bobby