Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Advanced Motorcycle Gear

Default Advanced Motorcycle Gear

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to say Hello and thanks for the very warm welcome. I used to race with wmrra and omrra a while back and some of you still know of me. Well, I am back in the racing scene, but as a vendor. Man I want to get out there and race, maybe once I am able to leave the AMG tent, I'll get back out there. AMG will be supporting all you guys (and 2Fast) as much as we can. I will help with the cost of anything if you need it. Most of the racers will need something we carry at some point but I just want everyone to know we are here for you.

We will back our products 100%

We carry Falco motorcycle boots and now Falco leathers.
    Also Spark technical underwear. We are the only importer in the states to carry these to awesome companies from Italy, and they are at the track...

If you have any questions or want to know if there is special pricing for racers, well there is. Give me a shout and I will make sure you are taken care of!

Thanks for the great support!

Todd Davis

Hi Todd, Glad you had a good first week end. I cant wait to try out the new boots at 2-Fast next Wed.

Special pricing you say? There are more things I would like to try... Hmmm..

Rob.
    '06 GSXR 750
    '03 RC51
    '17 Novice Rep

Rob,

I am really excited you are racing and doing track days. This is give you so much more then when I raced. I talked to a friend of yours and he said you are getting very fast....Thanks is awesome!

I will be your best friend when it comes to getting really good gear for a really good price...hehe. I think I asked you this before but you don't ride on the road anymore, right? I would love to ride with you in a 2fast track day this year sometime!!!

Take care mate!!

Todd Davis
    advancedmotorcyclegear.com

Todd has helped me get some of my customers into new leathers and gear, and he's going the extra mile on pricing, everyone is happy with the deals and product.

If you need shirts or pants for under your leathers go see Todd at AMG, he is always at the track race weekends, both WMRRA and OMRRA.

Thanks Todd and your whole crew for supporting the riders.

Rick
    SB Motorsports