Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 - $3200

Default 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 - $3200

$3200. Front forks have been resprung with a slightly heavier spring and has had race tech valves put it to replace the stock ones that came in the forks and rear shock. Scotts stearing dampener,, that was a great investment. Barnett Clutch and springs, Reinforced case covers, steel braided brake lines, Moto Bits rear race set/pegs,, very nice. 520 chain conversion, down one on the front sprocket and up two on rear sprocket. I took it in recently to see how far out the valves were,, all where in perfect,, except for one that they adjusted a very small amount. The body work has a little bit to be desired,, a couple cracks here and there,, just never got around to repairing stuff as it happened.
    No,, I dont have any of the original fairings or lights.
    No tags or plates cuase its a track bike. I have the original title, miliage is 12399 which of most where street driving before it became a track bike. Pirelli DOTs for tires,, used them for one track day.
    360-509-0711

Last edited by cswitzer; 03-30-2009 at 09:35 AM. Reason: add information