Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Round 3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Round 3

I'm the turn 3 transport, still really sore and hard to move, looking forward to seeing the video. I got some updates about Chad from the guy in the hospital wheeling us in and out of the x ray/cat scan rooms during my second round pictures. Heard he was doing ok. It was entertaining to be getting updates from the hospital people.

Greg
    wmrra 151

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    That was darkside (Mike #62)) who posted up ealrier in the thread. He is ok. I am his buddy that took him out (#163). I too am ok though sorry for punting him.
    Glad to hear you are both doing ok!!!!
    That's me at track exit, so you better have your safety wire!!
    Angie aka PictureChick and Monkey in Training

Glad to hear all are doing okay.

I was already down in 4 when Chad rung his bell and I gotta say, he was definitely seeing stars.

Interesting factoid..... Chad had 902 as novice, I had 902 as novice, I bought Chad's old SV before I even knew who he was, then we both hi-side in T4 in the same race.... what are the odds?!

WMRRA Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by redrider2 View Post
    Glad to hear all are doing okay.

I was already down in 4 when Chad rung his bell and I gotta say, he was definitely seeing stars.

Interesting factoid..... Chad had 902 as novice, I had 902 as novice, I bought Chad's old SV before I even knew who he was, then we both hi-side in T4 in the same race.... what are the odds?!
    5 to 1 against. Have you sold a bike recently to another club member so that we can box the score next time? Never mind, after seeing the carnage from the 750SS race I don't want to have to collect on a trifecta.
    WMRRA #217
    MotoBits Precision Motorcycle Parts, now with Ninja 250 rearsets!
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin

I'm #616 that caused the red flag in lightweight superbike on Sunday. I came out of the incident with bruised ribs and some abrasions on my left arm. I had a great race with Drake Beaudry right up to the point that it didn't.

Huge thanks to the race staff and medical crew for taking care of me after I proved that an '88 Hurricane should never try to out brake any supermoto into the Bus Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by late apex View Post
    I'm #616 that caused the red flag in lightweight superbike on Sunday. I came out of the incident with bruised ribs and some abrasions on my left arm. I had a great race with Drake Beaudry right up to the point that it didn't.

Huge thanks to the race staff and medical crew for taking care of me after I proved that an '88 Hurricane should never try to out brake any supermoto into the Bus Stop.
    You must be the rider from Idaho, I was wondering what your status was. Glad you are doing well.
    That's me at track exit, so you better have your safety wire!!
    Angie aka PictureChick and Monkey in Training