Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Hey...I am still alive - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

By the way...I snapped a few pics of the aftermath if you happen to be interested...As you can see, there was quite a bit of concern in the pits...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Steve Balch

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    By the way...I snapped a few pics of the aftermath if you happen to be interested...As you can see, there was quite a bit of concern in the pits...
    Yeah...they each wanted parts of your bike for themselve.s
    I'm just joking of course

yeah my bike looks crazy fixable but i cant believe the front wheel!! justin thanks for stopping by steve and all of you guys i dont really remember much but troy told me your guys did. means alot. thanks for all the calls and adam for stopping by the other day. i am pretty scared to get back on the track but i am sure i will. still pretty weak cuase by blood level is low. and still in a bit of pain. anyways still a little worried about the billz so will see how that works. damn a broken femur is a pain in the butt, but i will keep everyone up to date. thanks again
    Josh Nguyen
    WMRRA #52

Sponsorhouse Page

Quote Originally Posted by jwinn76 View Post
    yeah my bike looks crazy fixable but i cant believe the front wheel!! justin thanks for stopping by steve and all of you guys i dont really remember much but troy told me your guys did. means alot. thanks for all the calls and adam for stopping by the other day. i am pretty scared to get back on the track but i am sure i will. still pretty weak cuase by blood level is low. and still in a bit of pain. anyways still a little worried about the billz so will see how that works. damn a broken femur is a pain in the butt, but i will keep everyone up to date. thanks again
    i would think a broken femur is more of a pain in the .. leg?
    now that josh is up and typing - we may resume the smack talking ( not that it ever stopped) sorry josh, me and troy were even talking shit when you were on your death bed in the ER ...thats how much we love you :-)

any way - any one else have the pics ?? I know there were TONS taken at the heli "pad" area by some gal that i forgot the name of..and if anyone else has any, it would be cool for the scrap book... send em my way if you can.

acnelson@gmail.com

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewN View Post
    i would think a broken femur is more of a pain in the .. leg?
    now that josh is up and typing - we may resume the smack talking ( not that it ever stopped) sorry josh, me and troy were even talking shit when you were on your death bed in the ER ...thats how much we love you :-)

any way - any one else have the pics ?? I know there were TONS taken at the heli "pad" area by some gal that i forgot the name of..and if anyone else has any, it would be cool for the scrap book... send em my way if you can.

acnelson@gmail.com
    Angie was taking pics. She has kind of taken on the role of track photographer as far as candids, race day staff, incidents, etc. We are going to be using some of her photos in the program, website, etc. She has the whole thing documented. I even took her over to the "scene of the crime" to take photos. You can PM her @ Picture Chick. She loves to take pictures of the bikes and races too but only for fun.

She'll be in Spokavegas this weekend too. One weekend in Spokane in May and she's hooked!! Poor girl, I'm such a bad infuluence.

Josh, I got out there to see the marks... after the report on where you'd landed, and the glimpse I got of your bike, I'm surprised you survived!

Congratulations on the road to recovery, bud, I look forward to seeing you back out there.
    Michael T. Hall
    WMRRA# 12

Race profile on HookIt

Quote Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
    Josh, I got out there to see the marks... after the report on where you'd landed, and the glimpse I got of your bike, I'm surprised you survived!

Congratulations on the road to recovery, bud, I look forward to seeing you back out there.
    Mike also has a vid of the aftermath from his onboard camera. Not the actual crash of course but footage of him going by on the cool down lap.

I think it's the 750sb race posted in the link below.

http://www.dragthatknee.com/videos/wmrra/event_6/
    Steve Balch

Default Josh

HEAY, got many pic's of the forementioned airlift (not sure how to post pic's yet on the forum), glad to hear you are doing well. Jeff kept me posted on the complications, but sounds like you are on the ROAD to recovery. BIG THUMBS UP!! you will be back on the bike in no time. You are no quitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

thanks guys for all the good wishes. anyone know how i can get in touch with Nico i need to talk to him about the injured rider fund. thanks
    Josh Nguyen
    WMRRA #52

Sponsorhouse Page

Quote Originally Posted by jwinn76 View Post
    thanks guys for all the good wishes. anyone know how i can get in touch with Nico i need to talk to him about the injured rider fund. thanks
    novice.rep@wmrra.com