Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Hey...I am still alive
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hey...I am still alive

hey everyone just wanted to let you know that i am out of hospital thank god. i will write a more detailed message later but i really wanna let you guys know how much it meant with your prayers and thoughts. I had alot more complications than antipicated but i am still here. i wanna give special thanks to all that visited and for the cookies. i know you all would have it you could cuase thats the family you are. i waana says thanks to race staff and medic one for saving my life. i still cant walk and its a pain in the ass. i hope you all have a good next race weekend and be safe. if you wanna visit or call contact me at at (206) 849-0350. i hope to see you all soon on the next race weekend at PR in October in my wheelchair. keep it rubber side down. god bless.

josh

wmrra#52
    Josh Nguyen
    WMRRA #52

Sponsorhouse Page

JOSH! Glad you are still around and at home now. Heal up and hope to see you in October....perhaps you can find another injured racer and do some Days of Thunder chair racing!

Unfortunately I was not there the day you were injured, but when I heard about it, was super bummed-out...Then I heard about some of the complications that you encountered, and was even more depressed. So it is a relief to hear that you have started the path to recovery, and will probably be visiting the track before the end of the season, look forward to seeing your there.
    Last edited by Rated R; 08-26-2007 at 08:00 PM.
    Patrick #333
    www.r1wolfpack.com

Josh... dude.... you had me scared.... I am sooo glad to hear that you will be able to recover. hope to see you real soon bro!

Look forward to seein ya...glad your feelin better!
    Did you get my message on the white board?
    #343 - number of Fire Fighter's killed on 9/11/01

Josh,

All the best in your recovery. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope to see you again this year. Take care.

Daryl

I will be at your house tomorrow you friggin nimrod!! I'll call for directions.

Later

Adam "BadassMoFo" Bowen
    Adam Bowen
    WMRRA #30
    KFG Racing
    raceradam@q.com

Great to hear Josh. Take it slow and easy. Heal up correctly so you can get back at it in time for early season track days!

Glad you are finally out and on the road to recovery Josh going to miss you in Spokane. There will be plenty of riding to do in 2008. Take it easy.

Mike

Big thumbs up Josh. You had many of us worried, including my Mom who doesn't even know you. We'll see you soon!
    Steve Balch