Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Josh's 750 SB Crash Update - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Nico,
    When I stopped by to see him with my GF & daughter on sunday, his brother thought he would be in the same bed til wed, maybe friday. We was pretty doped up on pain meds and could barely talk due to it. Since he extubated himself and had been intubated for awhile, he was having a hard time trying to talk through that and the meds.

He remembered me and grabbed my girl friends hand whom he'd never met, so I think he may be a little better off than he's letting on.

All kidding aside it sucked to see a fellow racer in that state and he's gonna have a long recovery ahead of him. His brother promised to phone and update later this week. Hope is progress is even better than expected.
    #343 - number of Fire Fighter's killed on 9/11/01

Thanks for the update everyone. Please keep them coming.
    Steve Balch

Default no more ICU

Josh made it out of the ICU today !!! He's up on the 7th floor East wing 7-11 bed B. he's got a roomate and a kick ass view. He's doin' better and can chat it up, but still is a bit dilirious, and can quote almost all the lines from Zoolander... and would have if we let him :-)

He's got some new screws in his left hand from a broken finger they finally decided to find....and fix, so he's down to one good leg and one good arm, not half bad.......

he's breathing better, and only has the nose o2 helpin him out. He's coming down from his week long high of morphine and other drugs, so he's a bit strung out and detoxing. anyway, things are looking better and he appreciates everyong that has gone to see him and again thanks everyone for their support.

-a

Thanks for the update. Sucks about the hand....
    Steve Balch

good to know
    Gary T

But corner worked all season

www.bridgestone.com
    www.adrenalinefreaks.com

fuzzy motors

Hah, 7 east! That's where I was when I got screwed up. Beware the night nurses :P
    Chris Sarbora #64
    Studio819 Photography

Wide open 'til you see God...

Please send him all my best from the crazy canuck. Have a quick recovery man. I come and visit, but Nanaimo is fair distance.