Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Tamara's Info

Thread: Tamara's Info

Default Tamara's Info

Does anyone have contact information for Tamara (side car monkey)? She made quite an impression on a friend of mine's son. He has been praying for her since her crash. I think it would be good if he could email her. Thanks.
    Eric Featherstone
    WMRRA #11

Many Thanks to My Race Sponsors:
    Dunlop Tires|KFG Suspension|MorePower Racing|SpeedDealer Motors|Motorex|Vortex

Tamara Teller

Default Downed Rider Update

Thanks for the note - and the concern. We hit the wall a little harder than expected-Yikes. I do not remember anything about the entire race-day, even the helicopter ride! or 5 days after the race! I was up and talking but cannot remember a stich of it. HA! Please let your son know that I will be back to the track as soon as I am able to say thank you to all the help and WMRRA members that worked so hard to take care of us that day! If he wants to contact me directly I can be reaced at tamarateller@hotmail.com or my cell 206-391-4939 if he wants to see that I can actually still speak English!
    Tamara

WMRRA Board of Directors

Tam-

Carol and I are glad to see that you are up and okay.

Take care of yourself, and make sure to check in next time that you come by the track.

Phil
    WMRRA #217
    MotoBits Precision Motorcycle Parts, now with Ninja 250 rearsets!
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin

man that was a scary day, glad to see you're doing better and see you out there soon hopefully!
    Vortex Racing
    SUOMY Helmets
    Spidi Leathers
    Sidi Boots
    Leo Vince
    Garner Brandon Thomas
    2005 SV650S
    WMRRA - #? Still haven't regged this year!

+1

looking forward to seeing you guys back out there.