Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Update on Dan Lippis and Kevin Thomas - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Thank You All

Thank You all for your support. After my accident it definitely changed alot of my views on life. I really appreciate all of your support in getting well. John Lippis, thank you for your call that I was not able to take on the 27th of May. I really hope for any injured rider that raced that weekend a speedy recovery, especially Dan Lippis.

Kevin Thomas
    Last edited by kth5109; 06-15-2007 at 03:01 PM.

Hey Kevin its Chris. Glad to have you here! From what I was told you took a nasty hit on the head. I hope that has cleared up!

Hope to see you around.

Default Kevin Thomas What happen????

You know the only way that I know that I was at spokane was through Studio819 photos and coming to in a hospital three to four days later.

Mosquito sounds like you were the closet to me call me fill in the blanks... 360-551-2774

Grid Fluffer for hire! Lauralynne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kth5109 View Post
    You know the only way that I know that I was at spokane was through Studio819 photos and coming to in a hospital three to four days later.

Mosquito sounds like you were the closet to me call me fill in the blanks... 360-551-2774
    don't tell me you forgot that we each loaned you $20 ....
    Laura
    WMRRA's slowest Expert
    Growing the race team by 1 in 2011

Yeah that's what I heard...

Just do you know...I pulled your rear stand for you when you went out for that fateful voyage.

Kids grow up too fast, :O( Bad Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lauralynne View Post
    don't tell me you forgot that we each loaned you $20 ....
    I thought it was a $100?

Glad to hear your about. Are still hurt or short recovery?
    2000 GSXR750- WMRC #280 FOR SALE!

Sponsors-
    Team Black Dog-2007 NW Endurance-2nd place.
    www.simonsauto.com
    Flexi-glass- www.flexi-glass.com Pays contingency to 3rd place.
    Dent Craft Of Canada
    Surrey Honda-Thanks for the Generator- www.surreyhonda.com
    GP Suspension Dave and Barry are suspension gods
    KFG
    Performance Coatings www.performancecoatings.com
    Ritz Catering www.ritzcatering.ca
    Mspeed.
    Maga Performance.

Default Loan

Yeah you know I thought, it was at least $500.00 each rider as I think about it.
    Some things are still coming to me however with a little help from you all I will learn how to ride again.... My wrist is bangged up more than I would have liked. I just want to know what really happen out there on the track. Even small details so I can make this never happens.

Yeah you know I thought, it was at least $500.00 each rider as I think about it.
    Some things are still coming to me however with a little help from you all I will learn how to ride again.... My wrist is bangged up more than I would have liked. I just want to know what really happen out there on the track. Even small details so I can make this never happens.
    FYI: Not too many of the people who would have been near you when it happened are on this board. So if you can come down to Pacific for the next round to find people and talk to them. Too bad that's in August. I don't know if you are on the WMRRA mailing list but I suspect there are a fair more guys on that list. You can post over there. If you aren't on it instructions on how to join are here. http://www.wmrra.com/email.html

When I heard it was you I went down to turn 4 and all of the vehicles were surrounding about mid way between the crest of the hill at turn 3 and turn 4. So I suspect this is where you ended up. To me this makes me believe the thing that started it all happened right before the crest of turn 3.

As to what happened everything I'm about to say is second hand and I can't remember the guys name who told me this but he was behind you but you were in a distance.

What he saw was you with two other bikes going towards turn 3. It looked like you guys were side by side. Then he saw what looked like your bike kick up some dust and then all hell broke loose.

Kev; so glad you are coming back around. I did talk to you, and your wife, and at that time you were expected to be going home in a day or so. I was shocked to hear the next weekend that you had just gone home and been in spokane all that week! I think that day I saw you going out with a new rear tire, and I had wondered if you had had a warmer on it beforehand. It looked like your incident was T3 at the crest. Someone said it looked like you slipped and high sided at the crest, but this is very sketchy and I can't remember who it was. Just take your time and heal Kev. Looking forward to seeing you later this summer. Take care. :-) John

Kevin, great to hear from you. Hope that all is going well and you are healing quickly. Troy341