Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
The good and bad from OMRRA today - 5/20/2007 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Presidente View Post
    I just got off the phone with Dave Hosea (WMRRA #205) and good friend of the Jeff and his family.
    Looks like the break to the pelvis was due to the femur being pushed up into the hip socket resulting in a broken pelvis, hip, and leg. He is in a Portland hospital and is doing well. He is awaiting surgery.
    I talked with Jeff the other night...seemed to be doing well, and was talking about maybe being back in late Aug. or early Sept.

You know the (sorta) funny thing about this was Jeff's motor was apart for transmission work and he phoned up asking for a due date, and when I gave it to him he said "great I can make Portland". Which was news to me as I was thinking Spokane was my due date.. and from that time on the damn motor fought me the whole way. I actually called to see if he was really into going, which he was. I think his bike knew what was best - kinda like Fontana (ask Jeff)

I think you're right Dave, my bike can see my future. Those are wierd coincidences?!