Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
2003 Sv 1000 $2,000

Default 2003 Sv 1000 $2,000

I bought this bike hoping to use as a track bike/ commuter. It had a bad subframe and rear wheel when i got it, that is all fixed and it is rideable now. Everything seems pretty straight and it rides nice down the road. Runs ok, stumbles a little once in a while, getting better though i think was from sitting and the injector cleaner is fixing it. Not the prettiest bike around, but would be a good track bike. Had a signed title for it that got stolen when my truck got broken into, but cant get a hold of guy i bought it from now, so i know it is not stolen. Call with any questions and if you want pictures, or message me on here.
    thanks a lot,
    Jason
    206-276-1596
    Last edited by clarkracing722; 05-20-2007 at 07:47 PM.

send me some pics and contact info

Thanks in advance

I added my phone number on the first thread. feel free to give me a call with questions, i will try to take some pictures for you tomorrow.
    thanks,
    Jason

Default Do you still have this bike?

Quote Originally Posted by clarkracing722 View Post
    I bought this bike hoping to use as a track bike/ commuter. It had a bad subframe and rear wheel when i got it, that is all fixed and it is rideable now. Everything seems pretty straight and it rides nice down the road. Runs ok, stumbles a little once in a while, getting better though i think was from sitting and the injector cleaner is fixing it. Not the prettiest bike around, but would be a good track bike. Had a signed title for it that got stolen when my truck got broken into, but cant get a hold of guy i bought it from now, so i know it is not stolen. Call with any questions and if you want pictures, or message me on here.
    thanks a lot,
    Jason
    206-276-1596

Can you e-mail me pictures to aracerocket@mail.com

Can you e-mail me pics at aracerocket@mail.com. I'm interested if you still have the bike.