Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FS: 2016 Triumph Daytona 675R Track/Race Bike

Default FS: 2016 Triumph Daytona 675R Track/Race Bike

For sale is my mint-condition, no-expenses-spared 2016 Triumph Daytona 675R track/race bike. I purchased this bike new in January 2017 from Triumph of Seattle with the end goal of building a track weapon. I'd always wanted to take a new motorcycle straight to the track and the build on this was a ton of fun. Changing priorities (getting married soon, moving out of the area, buying a house) are prompting this sale. This bike is absolutely immaculate -- never crashed, never dropped, always well-cared for and meticulously maintained. It is currently resting quietly in my garage under a cover and hooked up to a battery tender with ethanol-free gas in the tank.

This motorcycle was purchased new and trailered to Nels @ 2 Wheel Dynoworks in Kirkland, WA for a dyno break-in and tune. The bike made 120hp / 54tq after the break in and tune.

While built as a trackday toy, this bike was built to amateur race spec. Fully safety-wired, with some trick upgrades like a captive rear caliper bracket (easy one-person rear wheel changes) and Fast Frank Racing front fender kit (no need to remove the calipers OR fender to change the front wheel!). Aluminum fairing stay and subframe shed pounds and also increase the likelihood of being able to fix the bike pitside in case of an off-track excursion. Suspension tuned and serviced by KFG Racing for a 165 lb. rider (+ gear).

I used this bike at 6 trackdays. No other miles or rides on it. Mileage is 753. You read that right.

This bike is like new inside and out. If you're looking for an absolutely turn-key package to get you to the track, this is it. This bike is no longer street-legal, but it has a clean title and could be returned to street form with a bit of work. My vision for this bike never included on-road use.

Sale also includes Pitbull front and rear stands and the Pit-bull Trailer Restraint System (used once!) with the correct pins for this bike. Sale also includes all my "track spares," a small parts bin of things that could be useful in the pits for maintaining or repairing the bike.

Asking $17,999

Please take a look at the build/service list below (Only quality parts used):
    FP Racing levers (medium length; titanium levers with gloss black adjusters)
    Woodcraft rear spools
    Pitbull rear stand
    Motodynamic fender eliminator
    Charcoal canister, kickstand sensor and horn delete
    Regulator/rectifier relocate
    GB Racing case cover kit
    Hindle full SS exhaust system, titanium canister
    Power commander V
    Intake block-off plates
    BMC air filter
    Lightech quick-release fuel cap
    Cox radiator guard, titanium #113-14203
    Woodcraft clipons, 50mm, black bars
    Captive wheel spacers, front + rear
    Motoholders race fairing stay
    Motoholders race subframe
    APE manual cam chain tensioner
    Fuel tank pivot quick release (McMaster-Carr #90985A318)
    Pitbull hybrid front stand (26S pin) + F/R axle holders
    GB Racing lower chain guard
    520 chain conversion - D.I.D. ERV3 120-link chain + Renthal 15T lightweight front sprocket + Renthal 47T lightweight rear sprocket
    Zero Gravity corsa windscreen, clear w/vinyl overlay
    Galfer FK002D789GP - Front brake GP 3-line kit (ABS bypass)
    Moto-D drilled titanium caliper bolts, Moto-D aluminum drilled oil drain bolt
    Rear rotor machining - Skip Chance @ Macs Waterjet, Georgia
    Attack Performance rearsets, aero hard finish
    Captive rear brake caliper
    Machined rear rotor - Skip Chance, Macs Waterjet - Richmond Hill, GA
    Sharkskinz race bodywork with superbike tail + Woodcraft Racing foam seat
    Front fender QR kit (Fast Frank Racing)

If the ad is still up, the motorcycle is still for sale. Not interested in parting out at this time.

New year, new price: $15,999!