Im putting my RSV4 race bike up for sale. Its a fantastic bike, and will make someone a very nice race or trackday bike. It has always been maintained professionally by Moto International (normal stuff), Speeddealer Motors (serious motor work), and KFG Racing (suspension).

Asking $8,200. Will also consider trade arrangement for an 08+ R6.

This is a race bike, so yes it has been down. 3 times to be exact two were minor low sides, and the third was a pretty good one that left a dent in the left hand side of the frame as well as the swingarm, and some minor radiator damage (see pics Im not trying to hide anything). Frame and swingarm are straight, radiator works great, and all else was completely repaired that was 2 seasons ago, so it has been raced quite a bit since and handles like it should.
Specifics below Im sure Im missing some, so look at the photos, and email with any questions or for more photos. dirtnerd@gmail.com

2011 RSV4-R APRC (traction control, wheelie control, launch control, & quick shifter)

Clean Title
3,750 miles all track except for ~300. Rebuild (see below) was about 1,200 miles ago.
Gabro ecu (basically an Aprilia Corse race spec ecu revise mapping and improved traction control)
Gabro re-flashed dash (no immobilizer) [Gabro is an Aprilia race team out of Italy]
Full Titanium Akrapovic system ceramic coated to reduce heat on shock
GP Suspension 20mm fork cartridges
JRi rear shock (suspension is dialed for a ~170 lb rider, including gear)
Yoyodyne slipper clutch (new this season - much nicer than stock)
Woodcraft key eliminator
Forsaken linear swingarm linkage (not installed I wasnt a fan due to increased tire wear)
Driven air re-circulation block-off plates
Vortex clip-ons
Motobits rear sets
Frame Sliders
Motoholders fairing stay
2 sets of fairings - Calalyst Composites (black) and Pro Fiber (blue preferred set due to better fit)
Extra set of wheels complete
Woodcraft case sliders both sides
Tank sliders
Custom rear stand lifters - modified Pitbull rear stand included. Better stability and crash survivability
Samco coolant system hose kit
Motion Pro turn throttle
520 conversion 15T front, and several rear sprockets
Extra levers a couple for each sid, and some other spares
Ill even include some shagged slicks!

Motor:
The motor was completely rebuilt 15 months ago by Dave Lannigan. It now has almost 2 race seasons on it and probably 8-10 trackdays. The rebuild was done purely for maintenance reasons, and is a Supersport build decked the heads, cut the valve seats, crank was magnafluxed and the journals polished. Bearings replaced throughout and the valve springs were updated to the newer 2012+ spec (less stiff). Lots of other parts (~$1,000 in parts alone with a discount), but thats the big stuff. The bike made 170hp before the build. It wasnt put on a dyno after the build but it felt noticeably quicker enough so that I dropped a tooth in the rear at each of the tracks we race, as I was hitting the rev limiter sooner down the straights. The motor has been dead reliable. That said its a race bike and as with any track/race bike it may blow up next time out (although I very seriously doubt it will) - what I'm getting at is no warranty.

Transmission All of the gears are new with only a couple of races on them now. It basically has a new transmission.

All of the photos (hopefully the link works - post up if not please)
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqWsARlqKQ1CgZ1VcZek2wCaSTIVjg