Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Referee Decisions - 2017

Default Referee Decisions - 2017

This thread is here to post all referee decisions for the 2017 season. I will add to it as the season progresses. Rest assured, all decisions posted have been discussed with the WMRRA Board.

If it isn't here, then it isn't an official referee decision, and the 2017 rulebook is correct!

Decision #1 - Creation of Formula Female Class

In an effort to encourage increased participation by women within WMRRA, the following Superbike class is being added to Section D.2 of the 2017 rulebook. The class rules are essentially the same as the current Clubman Qualifier rules, with the addition of the requirement to be female, and the deletion of the lap time limits.

i. Formula Female:
    I. 600cc plus inline fours
    II. 645cc plus water cooled twins
    III. Up to 1200cc air cooled twins
    IV. 675cc plus triples
    V. Racers must be Female to race this class
    VI. Racers: Experts and approved Novice racers.
    A. Novice racers may petition for Clubman Qualifier eligibility and approval if and when all the following requirements are met:
    1. The novice has successfully completed 4 novice races.
    2. The novice has requested and received a recommendation from their mentor and/or Novice Rep.
    3. The novice has been evaluated by race direction.
    VII. Points count only toward this class and not season championship.
    WMRRA Referee
    '11 Aprilia RSV4

Sorry about the formatting above - the forum is acting weird. Formatting (i.e. numbering and indentation) should look the same as in the 2017 rulebook.
    WMRRA Referee
    '11 Aprilia RSV4

WMRRA pays a $100 purse to the winner of the Formula Female Class, courtesy of Brittany Dickson and Sixth Gear Publishing.

There must be a minimum of 3 class entrants for the purse to be paid. If there are not enough entrants for the weekend, then the unpaid purse amount will be distributed over the remaining season rounds. As an example, no purse was paid for Round 1, so the purse is now $120 for the remaining 5 rounds.
    WMRRA Referee
    '11 Aprilia RSV4

I apologize for how this looks due to weird forum formatting, but ---> Attention current WMRRA members in good standing - Proposals for rule changes to be incorporated into the 2018 WMRRA Rulebook are now being accepted. Please submit your proposals on or before October 1, 2017. Proposals submitted after October 1 will not be considered.

Proposals must include the following information, per Section Y of the Rulebook -- 1) Section and Paragraph Number that the proposal affects; 2) The exact text of the proposed change AND the current rule text; 3) a brief reasoning for the proposed change (be brief people!); 4) The proposer name(s).

Send proposals to referee@wmrra.com
    WMRRA Referee
    '11 Aprilia RSV4

I apologize for how this looks due to weird forum formatting, but ---> Attention current WMRRA members in good standing - Proposals for rule changes to be incorporated into the 2018 WMRRA Rulebook are now being accepted. Please submit your proposals on or before October 1, 2017. Proposals submitted after October 1 will not be considered.

Proposals must include the following information, per Section Y of the Rulebook -- 1) Section and Paragraph Number that the proposal affects; 2) The exact text of the proposed change AND the current rule text; 3) a brief reasoning for the proposed change (be brief people!); 4) The proposer name(s).

Send proposals to referee@wmrra.com
    WMRRA Referee
    '11 Aprilia RSV4