Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Fu ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fu ?

I only voiced my concern because I have to travel to come race with you guys and I wont be comin to sit in the pits all day for one race. No harm no foul if i lived in WA it would be different im sure. I wouldnt diminish the other classes by calling this a "proper race" there by suggesting they arnt, it was a sprint race before now its not. I think the only realistic goal can be the attraction of some the fast guys from down south to come up and make a race of it, otherwise the outcome is already known if i had to guess.
    WMRRA #46
    15 R1
    11 ZX10r
    09 R1 sold
    07 R6 sold

I can see coming down for one race on Saturday (although you still have open SS that day I think) if it is 16 laps. It is basically "the main event" in many more respects at this point.

I hope it lasts until '18 when I plan to be back on a 1k.

Sponsors
    Working my ass off.
    An understanding wife.

It's currently looking like both Open SS and SBK will be on Sunday. Only the long FU on Saturday for liter bikes.

Really no different than before we went to the double FU race a few years ago, except now the single FU race is now twice as long.
    '11 Aprilia RSV4

I always thought the double FU schedule was a bit odd. Wonder how many of the racers can put in 16 fast laps? Harder than it sounds..

Fitness will play a big deal in the new format. I always wanted to have a longer premier race. Can't wait to see how it works out. Plus, the club is supposed to help the up and comers get ready for the next step and the longer race should be a big help there.