Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Panigale Belly Pan Requirements?

Default Panigale Belly Pan Requirements?

Just curious if anyone has raced with an 899/1199/959/1299 (or has the knowledge) and can explain what is needed in terms of a belly pan for those bikes? I'd be curious to know what others came up with to meet WMRRA rules given the bottom exit exhaust. Apologies if that's clear in the rule book, I couldn't find it posted on the website.

Thanks...

WMRRA Board of Directors

It looks like there are a bunch of options if you have the Termi exhaust, but at minimum the belly pan needs to be able to contain four quarts of fluid when installed on the motorcycle (Section E-34).
    WMRRA #217
    MotoBits Precision Motorcycle Parts, now with Ninja 250 rearsets!
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by pscook View Post
    It looks like there are a bunch of options if you have the Termi exhaust, but at minimum the belly pan needs to be able to contain four quarts of fluid when installed on the motorcycle (Section E-34).
    Thanks. Stock exhaust for now. Just wondering if the Panigale would be one of those bikes considered for exception based on rule text:

Name:  E.34.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  59.7 KB

If not I can find some solution or mimic what others have done in the past, although it doesn't look like many of these are ridden in WMRRA.

I've seem several and its a pain. Hit up Don Beck SBK underground or Mike Castro