http://whoisdane.photos/wmrra2017

The WMRRA 2017 Race Season is quickly coming upon us (not quick enough unfortunately) and I wanted to give you early birds first crack at my 2017 Race Photo Packages. I'm changing up a few things this year so keep on reading to see what's new!

For 2017 I will be selling 4 different packages which I will list out in detail below. The standard Season Package will most likely suffice for the majority of you, but for those that are yearning for a little bit more, I've got some options for you too.

Also - for those that did purchase for the 2016 season, thank you! I wanted to come up with a way that was most effective in delivering your photos to you and I feel like I did an OK job with the password protected galleries. The honor system certainly worked but I know that a handful of people has issues with this method. For 2017 - every person that purchases any of the packages (aside from the Novice Special) will get a dedicated folder on Google Drive with your images. You will have a direct link (whoisdane.photos/*insert whatever you want in this section*) and all of your photos will be organized by folder. All Gold and Platinum package purchasers will have their photos delivered within 24 hours of a race weekend so that you can use them for Race Reports and to send off to your sponsors as well.

In 2017 I am also offering a "Novice Special" for those that are just getting into racing. This package is designed for the brand new Novice Racer that's not 100% sure they want photos from their race weekends. For $50 less than a Season Package, you will receive a password after every round for the Novice Gallery and you can download any photos of yourself to your heart's content. ***This is only for NEW NOVICES in 2017***

SEASON PACKAGE
- Photos from all 6 Rounds
- Personal Google Drive Folder with your images

GOLD PACKAGE
- 24 Hour Turn Around Time

PLATINUM PACKAGE
- 24 Hour Turn Around Time
- 2 Hour Photoshoot (Can be used for Sponsor Photos, Ego Photos, Family Photos, Whatever you want to use this photoshoot for photos).

NOVICE SPECIAL
- Password for the Novice Gallery