Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Reward for photos of my wife!!!

Default Reward for photos of my wife!!!

Seriously!
    I will pay good money for the best photos of my wife in her inaugural race weekend at Round 3 at The Ridge.
    #801, on the really sparkly blue 160 vintage race bike!

Thanks!

TimO
    "Inside every old man there's a young man screaming what the hell happened?!" - Claud Jinks #314

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

"These go to eleven" - Nigel Tufnel

Might be able to help you there Tim. My wife was out photographing...I'll see if she has any! There was NO WAY that grin was coming off her face at any time this weekend. I'll bet it's still a mile wide.
    WMRRA #479
    2014 Vintage 500 Champion

WHO is DANE

I'm sure I have pictures of her racing. I'll be on the look out for her photos!

Here's one for you Tim. If you want larger ones for printing, let me know and I can send to you. Also feel free to grab anything from my photo album here, there are a couple good ones of you, including a nice overtake on turn eight :^) (these are all low rez versions though, if you want them for print, I can send you higher rez/higher DPI for printing)

http://robdogg.smugmug.com/Motorcycl...4-At-the-Ridge

Name:  DSC_0397_tonemapped-L.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  117.2 KB

OMG those are good shots! NICE!!!!
    "Inside every old man there's a young man screaming what the hell happened?!" - Claud Jinks #314

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

"These go to eleven" - Nigel Tufnel

WHO is DANE

Just to confirm, I DO have pics of your wife! (oh man, that sounds so wrong).

I'm sorting right now and I'll let you know when your wife's gallery is up!

WHO is DANE

Here are the pictures! Enjoy!

www.whoisdane.photography/WMRRA/801

Hey Tim it's Stacey, Brett's wife. I too got some pic's of your wife. I'm going to get them loaded to photobucket tomorrow and you can download away. Here are a couple shots I got.

Hey Tim
    Here is the link to my photobucket with all the photos of you and your wife for the weekend. Free to download. Enjoy
    http://s224.photobucket.com/user/mys...?sort=9&page=1