Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Podium/Corner Worker Kudos Challenge!!!

Default Podium/Corner Worker Kudos Challenge!!!

For those not present at the awards ceremony on Sunday at Round 3, I threw down a racers challenge from the podium that I am extending to ALL of you!!!

We all get up and thank the WMRRA Staff and corner workers for their hard work when we are lucky enough to get on the podium. And last weekend is a perfect example of the kind of dedication our corner workers have. Stand around for 8 plus hours in 100 degree heat one day, with only a short lunch break, then stand around for 8 plus hours the next day in the cold wind/rain...

Truth is, none of us could play and pretend we are Valentino Rossi unless these dedicated souls were willing to sit there and watch us go round and round and round and....all to make sure we survive to do it again. Unbelievable.

Corner works are amazing.

So here is my challenge. If you enjoy racing with WMRRA, and really value what the corner workers are doing for YOU, then show your appreciation by purchasing an Awards Banquet ticket for a corner worker/WMRRA volunteer, so they can actually be around us relaxing, instead of working.

Karen and I are already purchasing 2 tickets, since we are BOTH racing now!

So who all is gonna step up and show your appreciation?!?!?!

Tim and Karen O
    Forever grateful to our volunteers!
    "Inside every old man there's a young man screaming what the hell happened?!" - Claud Jinks #314

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

"These go to eleven" - Nigel Tufnel

Blog Entries

Do we already have banquet tickets available? Jessie and I (Mavericks Racing) are in for two as well!
    MAVERICKS RACING
    Thanks to our sponsors:
    Vortex, SIDI Boots, Hotbodies Racing, Nels 2 Wheel Dynoworks, EBC Brakes, Dunlop Tires, Matrix Solutions, Scorpion, Insurrection Performance, 2Fast Track Days, Who is Dane Photography, Moto-Hose.

Not yet...but I am throwing down early. The way I figure it, every WMRRA volunteer should be there, ON OUR DIME!!!
    "Inside every old man there's a young man screaming what the hell happened?!" - Claud Jinks #314

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

"These go to eleven" - Nigel Tufnel

I'm in for 1
    '11 Aprilia RSV4

I absolutely agree Tim. I did my novice airfence work this round and holy crap it takes time and effort! Elijah actually has to dive into the tire stack head first at each mount point so that he can fish the straps through. Not fun! And then after all of that, he shared with me that the Ridge is actually a lot quicker and easier than Pacific, which of course are the next 2 rounds.

I am happy to purchase at LEAST 1 ticket for a volunteer this year.
    2009 CBR1000RR

Marshall of All Corners

I'm planning on taking up this challenge.
    All your DFL are belong to me!
    After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF...

I am in for 1 ticket as well especially after working track exit on Saturday and that was just one day. They deserve it.
    WMRRA #117
    2017 Sponsors:
    GoPro
    Paulson's
    KFG & GP Suspensions
    Martin Way Collision
    EVLution Nutrition
    Shoria
    The Right Stuff
    Forcefield Body Armor
    AMSOIL
    AXO
    LEATT
    GOPUCK
    OGIO
    Matrix Concepts

"Slow is smooth and smooth is fast!"

ex-president

Definitely in!
    Dan Lorentzen | 44 | Mad Hatter Motorsports

Blog Entries

I like what I'm seeing! Nice instigation Tim!
    MAVERICKS RACING
    Thanks to our sponsors:
    Vortex, SIDI Boots, Hotbodies Racing, Nels 2 Wheel Dynoworks, EBC Brakes, Dunlop Tires, Matrix Solutions, Scorpion, Insurrection Performance, 2Fast Track Days, Who is Dane Photography, Moto-Hose.

I might have to work the next round with this incentive

PS I was already planning on it