Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves - Large, new with-out tags

Default Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves - Large, new with-out tags

Just bought these badass gloves in a "no return" deal....and they are too small for me

These are the black gloves with the red track maps on them. Very cool looking!

My loss is your gain. $239.95 online. I am selling these for $170 (what I paid). New, no tags or packaging. But, if you are going to use them (like I was planning), the tags and packaging are probably NOT worth $70!!

I can bring them to Seattle with me if someone wants to meet on a day I am working.

Thanks for looking!

TimO
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Inside every old man there's a young man screaming what the hell happened?!" - Claud Jinks #314

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

"These go to eleven" - Nigel Tufnel

interested
    KFG, Motion pro , Vortex Racing, EBC , Kabuto Helmets

Sold!!!!
    "Inside every old man there's a young man screaming what the hell happened?!" - Claud Jinks #314

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

"These go to eleven" - Nigel Tufnel