Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
2002 SV650 Supersport - $2,350

Default 2002 SV650 Supersport - $2,350

This is what one gets for $2,350:

- 2002 Supersport SV650 with 2nd gen cams, dyno @74.8 hp on pump gas.
    - GP Suspension prepped front forks, GXR 600 rear shocks & springs.
    - Bridgestone slicks in v. good shape, Chickenhawk tire warmers, extra rims with Dunlop rain tires, numerous take offs if interested.
    - Track box: spare rear sets, levers, controls, sliders, cables, nuts, bolts, clips, etc. Basically everything needed to get you or your buddy back out on the track.
    - Numerous front and rear chain rings for a variety of tracks.
    - Bonus box from previous owners: Extra tank, shocks, springs, radiator, gaskets, etc. Have not looked inside for a while, there may be more.
    - Spare upper & lower fairing, spare new front fender.
    - There is probably more in my trailer, whatever I find will be included.
    - Have the title and all the receipts since bike was new on showroom floor.
    - History: Purchased new and set up to race by Allister Mackinnon, purchased by Jeremy Ramburg (WRRMA novice) and then by me in in 2007.
    - Bike was serviced by Ron Hopkins 2007-2012 and then by Joe Pathoud i2013-2014. Ron now works with Joe at Vicious Cycle (Portland); feel free to speak to either about the bike.
    - My focus has always been on the mechanical vs. the cosmetics. The existing fairing photographs well and tells my story from track day rider to racer. New owner can use as is or start with the fresh fairing.

Bike is located near Portland, will be sold prepped and ready for next track or race day. Reason for selling is that I also race a Triumph Thruxton and the two bikes overlap each other in supersport classes. Am also building a '82 Honda FT500 Ascot for the lightweight superbike class. Call or email if any other information will be helpful.

Thanks,

Jeff Brooks
    503-704-8254
    jbrooks389@aol.com

Pictures:
    image.jpg
    OMRRA SV650 2012.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JeffB4265; 12-24-2014 at 04:01 PM.
    Experience is what you get when you did not get what you expected

Bike is sold!
    Experience is what you get when you did not get what you expected