Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Looking to do a race school this winter, looking for info and/or people that might...

Default Looking to do a race school this winter, looking for info and/or people that might...

I would like to try and do a school this winter. I have a truck and camper and trailer for three people (four MAX with out bikes) and looking to get some info on schools people have done, and also people that would like to do one. I know with the winter we would have to go south. Let me know if you have any interest or have some good info or experiences. Thanks!

Great experiences with Star. I have heard great things from Rickdickulous, except that its big money $1k/day.
    Doing these schools are a great experience, and memories that will last a lifetime, with new found friends.

If I was doing it again, I would spend the money on as much one on one coaching as possible.
    Try hooking up with Rob Burch or someone willing to coach you the whole day.

Have fun!
    I am back for 2012!

Check out California Superbike school.
    They may have something going on at Willow Springs.
    They also do 2 day race schools
    I have ridden 3 events with CSbS years ago when I was new at street riding.
    It was kick ass.
    If you're in front, don't look back........If your not in front, get there!

i agree css was the best experience personally....ratio student/instructor is much better than star.
    wmrc#198 sponsored by british imports,tap moto,motorcycle world,michelin

I did the Yamaha Champions school with a few of my favorite WMRRA peeps and it was killer. Got taught by Nick Ianatsch, Scott Russel, Shane Turpin and Ken Hill. Well worth the money. For a single day Mark DeGross and Rob Burch are great.
    David Marod
    Crossley Ford/Mad Hatter Motorsports
    AMA 87 WMRRA 87 OMMRA 87x
    Gary Crossley Ford-KFG Racing-Ducati Seattle SPG-SpeedDealer-Fuzimoto-EBC Brakes-Silkolene fuchs-Woodcraft-Vortex-Pitposse-Thank you!!

"Motocycle racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague
    wish for something salty
    ."
    -Peter Egan