Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Old friends, close calls, great battles = awesome race weekend!

Default Old friends, close calls, great battles = awesome race weekend!

Full race report with pics and video here: http://www.cornercarving.com/race-report-wmrra-2014-round-1/

Short version:
    • Weather was great for my two races on Saturday. Felt super rusty in first practice but slowly remembered how to ride.
    • Got a crappy start in 650SS but battled my way to a win!
    • VERY bizarre start to MW GP twins but I was able to salvage a 3rd place finish.

• Sunday was pouring rain in the morning so I skipped practice.
    • Lightweight Superbike was a full wet race but the sun came out and actually made it VERY difficult to see. I ALMOST highsided in turn 3 (who hasn't) but saved it and finished 2nd.

Overall I came away with 1 win, 3 podiums, and a huge grin on my face! I can't wait for next round!

Thanks to my sponsors!
    KFG Racing
    Pirelli Tires
    Cycle Gear
    Corner Carving
    CornerCarving.com - The ultimate resource for riders seeking to improve their skills on the track!

Join our facebook community for updates from the local track scene and new content designed just for racers!

WMMRA # 187

Great write up. love it. looks like I touched Barry when we were side by side in 9-10
    WMRRA #230

"Live Life, Taste Death."

Ha! Ha! Great job racing and writing the story! Fun to read up on what you guys are doing out there! 650 SS was a fun race to watch - was down by T15 for that one.

Brad #159

Quote Originally Posted by Gienau View Post
    Great write up. love it. looks like I touched Barry when we were side by side in 9-10
    Thanks!

I think you're right! I'm always nervous to pass in that section and Barry wasn't about to let you by without a fight!
    CornerCarving.com - The ultimate resource for riders seeking to improve their skills on the track!

Join our facebook community for updates from the local track scene and new content designed just for racers!

WMMRA # 187

Quote Originally Posted by Wide Open View Post
    Ha! Ha! Great job racing and writing the story! Fun to read up on what you guys are doing out there! 650 SS was a fun race to watch - was down by T15 for that one.

Brad #159
    Awesome! Yeah, that WAS a run race! All kinds of battling going on the first few laps, good stuff!

WMMRA # 187

super fun weekend!! Now I study your guys moves and plot!!