Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Super Teams - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Teams

Blog Entries

I really like what i'm beginning to see here! I'll Talk to more people and see what kind of interest we get. Afterall, it's about having fun, riding the bike at extremes and getting better at what we do. I'll try posting on the different forums too. Let's try to get more interest so that when I start talking to our reps and President, we can at least have some data to give them!

Thanks all for posting AND PROMOTING!

So what's the word on e-racing? When/where will these be held?

Can't seem to find anything on the web site other than 2012 schedule and entry forms...just need the crib notes.

cj
    Sponsored by: MAC's Cycle and Woodcraft Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by cjohns View Post
    so what's the word on e-racing? When/where will these be held?

Can't seem to find anything on the web site other than 2012 schedule and entry forms...just need the crib notes.

Cj
    round 2
    WMRRA #112
    AMRRA #2
    Syndicate 6 Racing

Sponsors:
    KFG racing
    Scorpion EXO
    VORTEX
    Mt Backer Motorsports
    Amsoil

Blog Entries

The ONLY e-race scheduled this season is on Memorial Day (May28th i believe, which is a monday). So i'm trying to drum up interest so that we can get more races scheduled. Knowing what is required for the novices, the buy-in of Experts is paramount. (probably should also ask in the open forum and on PNWriders forums too).

I'd personally like to see at least two or so e-races added to the current schedule, how about you guys?

would love more e-races! although i've never done them i think there's no better way to improve! Even if experts are not interested (which i doubt) they could still organize an e-race for novices?

Side subject here--noticed there was a comment under the e-board minutes about racers that have been out for 2-3 years?

ie: Can you come back and e-race? or are there limitations?

cj
    Sponsored by: MAC's Cycle and Woodcraft Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    The ONLY e-race scheduled this season is on Memorial Day (May28th i believe, which is a monday). So i'm trying to drum up interest so that we can get more races scheduled. Knowing what is required for the novices, the buy-in of Experts is paramount. (probably should also ask in the open forum and on PNWriders forums too).

I'd personally like to see at least two or so e-races added to the current schedule, how about you guys?
    Currently I am lobbying for a 2nd 4 hour e-race either round 3 or 4 on Saturday afternoon. I am also trying to talk the club into holding Superteams/Solo 60s Saturday afternoon every round that does not have an e-race. Let's load up the grid for Memorial Day.
    moderation in moderation
    "bull fighting,mountain climbing and moto racing are the only true sports, all the rest are merely games." stolen quote
    WmrrA # 888

Quote Originally Posted by S4rs888 View Post
    Currently I am lobbying for a 2nd 4 hour e-race either round 3 or 4 on Saturday afternoon. I am also trying to talk the club into holding Superteams/Solo 60s Saturday afternoon every round that does not have an e-race. Let's load up the grid for Memorial Day.
    Very cool it would be great to have a few more E's this year........ and to any Novice riders that are looking for a exp to finish their team I’m totally down. I also have a fully set up E bike that can be used if they add any E races (its tied up for the 1st E race this year)
    WMRRA #112
    AMRRA #2
    Syndicate 6 Racing

Sponsors:
    KFG racing
    Scorpion EXO
    VORTEX
    Mt Backer Motorsports
    Amsoil

Quote Originally Posted by S4rs888 View Post
    I'd be more interested in this, since the Monday/holidays typically don't work for me. The Solos especially (solo-20s more specifically though, since a rider wouldn't need a team in the pits).

Quote Originally Posted by theJrod View Post
    I'd be more interested in this, since the Monday/holidays typically don't work for me. The Solos especially (solo-20s more specifically though, since a rider wouldn't need a team in the pits).
    What I'm calling a solo 60 is 60 minutes, not 60 laps. You'd only need pit crew (1) to help with fueling if your scooter won't run 60 minutes on a single tank. My R6s with a fully topped off stock tank will make 60 minutes if you ignore the fuel lite. Cool down lap could take a little longer but what the hell, it's the end of the day and it's always good to walk the track................
    moderation in moderation
    "bull fighting,mountain climbing and moto racing are the only true sports, all the rest are merely games." stolen quote
    WmrrA # 888