Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Super Teams - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super Teams

Quote Originally Posted by S4rs888 View Post
    What I'm calling a solo 60 is 60 minutes, not 60 laps. You'd only need pit crew (1) to help with fueling if your scooter won't run 60 minutes on a single tank. My R6s with a fully topped off stock tank will make 60 minutes if you ignore the fuel lite. Cool down lap could take a little longer but what the hell, it's the end of the day and it's always good to walk the track................
    Yup, understood. I just like the idea of solo-20 (laps) more. The logistics of Superteams plus Solo-60s does fit well though, but I doubt my bike will last 30+ laps on a tank. Solo20 seems about perfect for single rider, no fuel stops and won't completely cost you a set of tires to do.
    Last edited by theJrod; 04-08-2014 at 09:57 AM.

Blog Entries

Currently I am lobbying for a 2nd 4 hour e-race either round 3 or 4 on Saturday afternoon. I am also trying to talk the club into holding Superteams/Solo 60s Saturday afternoon every round that does not have an e-race. Let's load up the grid for Memorial Day.
    I am not sure that i'll be able to grid up for memorial day, but i'm going to get everything together like i can... even if i have to skip the weekend to go to the E-race.

What I'm calling a solo 60 is 60 minutes, not 60 laps. You'd only need pit crew (1) to help with fueling if your scooter won't run 60 minutes on a single tank. My R6s with a fully topped off stock tank will make 60 minutes if you ignore the fuel lite. Cool down lap could take a little longer but what the hell, it's the end of the day and it's always good to walk the track................

I'm interested in the solo 60's since re-reading the rule book. I think the solo 60 is alot easier to accomplish, i'd run a solo 60 after the regular race day!

Much rather see Superteams materialize - I'd be interested.
    Dave Landes
    WMRRA #45

Sponsors/Supporters:
    Brothers' Powersports
    Dunlop
    Takai Racing
    Optimum Performance Rider Training
    Mike Velasco Racing

Quote Originally Posted by daveyboy_045 View Post
    Much rather see Superteams materialize - I'd be interested.
    +1 I really enjoyed SuperTeams
    CornerCarving.com - The ultimate resource for riders seeking to improve their skills on the track!

Join our facebook community for updates from the local track scene and new content designed just for racers!

WMMRA # 187