Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
WTB: 95+ rs125 roller

Default WTB: 95+ rs125 roller

I want to build a crf450 engined conversion... Yes it's going to take a while and some $$ and a bunch of fabrication, I'm good with that. If anyone got leads on a roller for sale plese hook me up!

Still looking..

WMRRA Board of Directors

Ok, I know it's not an RS125, but it's set up pretty close to what you are looking to do.

http://usgpru.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11487
    WMRRA #217
    MotoBits Precision Motorcycle Parts, now with Ninja 250 rearsets!
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin

WMRRA Board of Directors

And here's an older RS125 with an 85 motor in it, just waiting to be cut up for your 450 conversion.

http://usgpru.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11483
    WMRRA #217
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin

WMRRA Board of Directors

And of course another option for just the frame:

http://usgpru.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11473

Aren't I a big help?
    WMRRA #217
    Seattle Cycle Center

It's also been done with a Honda Hawk frame:

Thank you guys! I am really set on '95+ RS since doing that swap is at least a known quantity and I can get help from folks who already got that done. Not an accomplished fabricator (yet) here. USGPRU classifieds I didn't know about yet so that's a good help - will post there too. Thanks again!

WERA forum also has a 2-smoke section, and sometimes North American RS stuff gets posted on fatbaq. Chase down Cedric Smith. He did one, wicked fast. I think he was at Everett Honda last I heard.
    "Inside every old man there's a young man screaming what the hell happened?!" - Claud Jinks #314

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

"These go to eleven" - Nigel Tufnel