Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Pacific Raceways Offroad race
    WMRRA Board of Directors

Default Pacific Raceways Offroad race

Reminiscent of the White Knuckle GP, frost Bite GP, and the Nasty Wench, Pacific Raceways is holding a winter offroad race series. There is a race tomorrow, Saturday the 14th, and I'm going to do my damndest to not die. Who else is in?

I will be racing the 9:10 40 A/B/C race, so if anyone wants to know exactly when I met my demise, they know when to arrive.

WMRRA #217
    MotoBits Precision Motorcycle Parts, now with Ninja 250 rearsets!
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin

PR's facebook as of 19 hours ago..
    ATTN MX RACERS- Due to extremely cold weather conditions over the past week, the December 14th Fall Moto Gran Prix race has been rescheduled for Sunday, January 5. Lance has worked hard to make the course up, but the freezing conditions have made the course unsafe to race on. Our next race in the series, weather permitting, will be Saturday, December 28th. We apologize for the last minute change and appreciate your understanding. Have a great weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by pscook View Post
    Reminiscent of the White Knuckle GP, frost Bite GP, and the Nasty Wench, Pacific Raceways is holding a winter offroad race series. There is a race tomorrow, Saturday the 14th, and I'm going to do my damndest to not die. Who else is in?

I will be racing the 9:10 40 A/B/C race, so if anyone wants to know exactly when I met my demise, they know when to arrive.

2012 Novice - 845
    2011 Novice - 945

WMRRA Board of Directors

Son of a...

I raced last weekend on a freakin ice rink (with gravel and dust), what's the big deal? Just use care and caution. Sheesh.

Now I have to spend time with my lovely family.
    WMRRA #217
    MotoBits Precision Motorcycle Parts, now with Ninja 250 rearsets!
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin