Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Lash "Donkey" Mullen - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

friends.. I have submitted a prayer request to the CMA/Fast Lane prayer chain, so we have full team of prayer warriors interceding on behalf of these two racers. I was working in corner 2 on Saturday and was filming video, although I did not have my camera in the direction of Lash's incident.. however I captured his evacuation and the amazing team of workers that came to his aid.

Dedicated Spectator and TOR junkie. Worldtraveller's Avatar

If there are any donations of food, money, or just time (I know sometimes even getting something simple like the lawn mowed can be a major pain in these kind of times), please don't hesitate to ask.

We're family, right?
    Current Rides:
    '08 CBR600RR
    .07 GS500F
    '89 PC800 Pacific Coast - RIP, Moby the Great White Frigidaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldtraveller View Post
    If there are any donations of food, money, or just time (I know sometimes even getting something simple like the lawn mowed can be a major pain in these kind of times), please don't hesitate to ask.

We're family, right?
    I live up in sedro, I only met lash once at a track day, but he was really, really nice, very helpfull and willing to spend time on my skills. That being said. I would like to visit him, offer my time, if its not out of line. Please put me on a list (if there is/will be one) of people that would be willing to help with anthing and everything. I'm a tech (diesel, auto) by trade. But I can mow lawn, pick up heavy objects or repair cars/trucks/engines. please let me know if I can be utilized in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin2dags View Post
    I live up in sedro, I only met lash once at a track day, but he was really, really nice, very helpfull and willing to spend time on my skills. That being said. I would like to visit him, offer my time, if its not out of line. Please put me on a list (if there is/will be one) of people that would be willing to help with anthing and everything. I'm a tech (diesel, auto) by trade. But I can mow lawn, pick up heavy objects or repair cars/trucks/engines. please let me know if I can be utilized in any way.
    I am in the same boat. Only dealt with him on a personal basis during the most recent 2Fast NRS but his tips and personal help went a long way to making me feel comfortable out on the track. Myself and my family have had the experience of spending long periods of time in the hospital with a loved one. I live in Seattle and have a jobsite blocks from the hospital. I help can provide any food, errands or delivery of comfort items they might need anytime of the day, just let me know.
    WMRRA #33

2014 Support and Sponsors:
    MADHATTERMOTORSPORTS
    Dunlop Tires
    KFG Racing

Myself and Colt plan to visit Lash tonight at 7pm and will pass along any updates that there may be tomorrow.

Just got back from seeing Lash and to say that he is in good spirits would be an understatement!!! We chatted for a bit, saw some cool photos that Lash took of the work they did on his leg, and for what he's been through he's as positive as can be! The good news is that they were taking him out of ICU tonight and putting him another room!

Crazy guy is already talking about grip modifications to be able to get back on the track, and most importantly finding out how to make it go the Seattle 100!

Lastly, we asked how we all, as a family, could help and he said that he did not need the help, but asked everyone to stay positive!

Positive thoughts equal positive action, I think he said.
    WMRRA #666

Support those, who support us!

GGR Support and Sponsors
    Aftermarketcycles.com
    CMC Performance - Bridgestone Tires
    Silver Lining Transportation
    KFG Racing
    Darren Beatty Photography
    To all the friends and Family, Thank you!

Thanks for the update, Steve. Good to hear that Lash is on the mend and already thinking about getting back out there. I know we all wish him a fast and full recovery!
    WMRRA #319

Good news Steve, and thanks for the update!
    '11 Aprilia RSV4

Well Lash is Irish and is a Road racer so this probably barely counts as an "off" over there.

Thanks to all those that help load up his trailer.

Setting up his bike for the 100 may be a problem however. Looks like a rear shock and maybe a motor are the good parts.

Red Donkey down repeat we have a red donkey down