Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Rotors needed for Suzuki

Default Rotors needed for Suzuki

I am looking for 320mm Front rotors that would fit 1997-2001ish Gsxr, TL1000, Hyabusa.
    I am doing a front brake conversion on the 04 Gsxr 600 and need the larger diameter rotor

WMRRA Board of Directors

I have a set. They aren't pretty, but they are yours. If you want pics I can get some this afternoon.
    WMRRA #217
    MotoBits Precision Motorcycle Parts, now with Ninja 250 rearsets!
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin

Thanks Phil, I will get some Canadian smarties to you this weekend. Will you be there Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by pscook View Post
    I have a set. They aren't pretty, but they are yours. If you want pics I can get some this afternoon.

WMRRA Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Thanks Phil, I will get some Canadian smarties to you this weekend. Will you be there Friday?
    I won't be there this weekend, but we can figure out a delivery/pickup method. I live right off of I-5 at the north end of Seattle. I can make them available to anyone to pick them up for you. Let me know what I can do to help coordinate getting them into your poutine-covered hands.
    WMRRA #217
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin

Phil,
    I can't pm you your allotted space is used up.

Quote Originally Posted by pscook View Post
    I won't be there this weekend, but we can figure out a delivery/pickup method. I live right off of I-5 at the north end of Seattle. I can make them available to anyone to pick them up for you. Let me know what I can do to help coordinate getting them into your poutine-covered hands.

WMRRA Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Phil,
    I can't pm you your allotted space is used up.
    I sent a PM after clearing out my inbox. Let me know what I can do to get the rotors to you.
    WMRRA #217
    Seattle Cycle Center

I have a tlr rotar you can have one is warped and 1is good