Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Dunlop/Race Tire Service Welcomes New Staffer for AFM, OMRRA and WMRRA

Default Dunlop/Race Tire Service Welcomes New Staffer for AFM, OMRRA and WMRRA

Race Tire Service announces it newest addition to the west coast trackside service team, Jason Paden.

Jason’s primary concerns will be to service all AFM events. He will also be servicing the OMRRA and WMRRA events.

RTS has provided Jason with a new trailer, tire machines, tents and equipment to provide world class service to west coast racers.

Based in Reno NV, Jason will also be managing RTS’s west coast shipping warehouse. Coupled with the Nashville warehouse, RTS is able to ship to 95% of racers in 2 days, via UPS ground service.

Jason comes to Dunlop with a long list of credentials. He has worked on the AMA National Fitting crew in the early 2000′s showing he knows tires, Also a former AFM and WSMC racer, he secured multiple wins with AFM and a Formula 2 championships on his 250GP bike with the WSMC. He then went on to compete in AMA thru 1996. Is he fast? YEP! He had the Willow Springs 250GP Track Record in 2003, which was the the 3rd fastest overall, bested only by Eddie Lawson and Chuck Graves at the time.

This year will be Jason’s 19th year as a coach for the California Superbike School. Training 1000′s of riders over the years.

“Jason knows racing, knows riders and knows tires! He is the perfect man for the job out west,” stated Steve Brubaker, President of Race Tire Service. “Jason was at Buttonwillow for AFM round 1 and he was well received by the racers there. His mild manner and ability to listen to the racers is key to resolving issues with setup and getting better results for the customer on the track.”

The full Dunlop product line will be available all year long. The UK and USA N-Tec’s, along with fitments for the 650cc twins and the all new Ninja 250 tire, will be available for racers to compete on.

When asked about the move, Jason stated, “I am excited to be the Dunlop guy for AFM and the Northwest. Racing is in my blood and I can’t get enough. I love working with riders to help them achieve their goals of faster lap times.”

The RTS team, lead by Steve Brubaker, was at AFM round 1, and will also be at the first Portland OMRRA event as well as the Sonoma AFM round 2 with two additional tech personal from the Buffalo factory. Their job: to help racers and answer questions about the new USA products now being introduced, along with a full complement of UK and USA made N-Tec tires.

RTS also has a truck already in place in Portland, OR to service the OMRRA and WMRRA events. Jason will utilize this equipment at these events.

Race Tire Service is the National distributor for Dunlop motorcycle road racing tires and can be reached at www.dunlopracing.com or 800-772-TIRE (8473)

Dunlop Tires is the largest supplier of original equipment and replacement motorcycle tires in the U.S. and the only manufacturer of motorcycle tires in North America. With North American operations headquartered in Buffalo, NY, Dunlop has been making and selling high – quality tires in the U.S. since 1923.

Jason Paden

Jason Paden on Superbike School BMW

Jason Paden on his TZ 250
    Jason Paden
    West Coast Operations Manager
    Race Tire Service, Inc
    Dunlop National Motorcycle Road Race Tire Distributor
    Orders: 800-722-8473
    Cell: 775-813-5375
    www.dunlopracing.com

Welcome to the fold.
    WMRRA #666

Support those, who support us!

GGR Support and Sponsors
    Aftermarketcycles.com
    CMC Performance - Bridgestone Tires
    Silver Lining Transportation
    KFG Racing
    Darren Beatty Photography
    To all the friends and Family, Thank you!

I think ya'll should have a pirelli vendor vs. dunlop vendor dash for cash....

Barry vs Jason winner takes all

Welcome to WMRRA Jason, I appreciate the supermoto slicks that you and Jim Cox sold me in Vegas, they are now on the bike and won 2 races last weekend.
    Please support the following companies that have graciously sponsored me throughout this season:
    *WEIGRACING*
    *AFTERMARKETCYCLES.com* *REDLINE MOTORSPORTS* * SHOEI HELMETS* *2 WHEEL PODCAST* *Vortex*
    *Hazardous Racing* *T-n-T Specialties* *SoCalSupermoto* *Pit Posse* *KT'S ALL STAR GYMNASTICS* *Dunlop* *MISSION BAY AUTOMOTIVE* *TOXIC MOTO RACING* *ON TRACK WELLNESS*