Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
25% OFF Custom Number Plates

Default 25% OFF Custom Number Plates

Factory Effex - March 2013 Special - 25% OFF all Custom Sport Bike Number Plate Kits

All number plate kits allow full customization to your requirements to ensure they are 100% legal for the WMRRA racing organization.

Choose your: Racing Number, Number Sizes, Number Spacing, Number Color, Background Color, Background Size, and more!

Pro Number Plate Kit ($69.95) Includes:
    • (4) Individual Number Plates
    • (2) Windscreen Stickers
    • (2) Accessory Stickers
    • (2) Mini Number Plates
    • (2) Helmet Stickers

Standard Number Plate Kit ($49.95) Includes:
    • (4) Individual Number Plates

Visit http://store.factoryeffex.com/Custom...its_c_279.html or www.factoryeffex.com (home page)

Enter Promo Checkout Code: RACEPLATE

**Prices shown above do not reflect discount rates, MUST enter promo code above to qualify

[Disclaimer: Pictures shown are for example only. Plates can be customized to adhere to the requirements of the rules and regulations stipulating proper number size, number font, spacing distance between each number, and background size. We advise all purchasing custom number plate kits to first review their participating sanctions 2013 rulebook to properly configure your custom plates to pass tech inspection]

Ummm... yes!

Dedicated Spectator and TOR junkie. Worldtraveller's Avatar

Do the number plates have a way to attach to the fairings? I would consider this over just painting mine on if I they are easy to cover or replace later (I hope to not be a novice forever....)
    Current Rides:
    '08 CBR600RR
    .07 GS500F
    '89 PC800 Pacific Coast - RIP, Moby the Great White Frigidaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldtraveller View Post
    Do the number plates have a way to attach to the fairings? I would consider this over just painting mine on if I they are easy to cover or replace later (I hope to not be a novice forever....)
    I think it is called glue.

Warning: the ones I saw on Adam Robart's bike are quite thick. So you would probably be better off to use a heat gun and peel them off, and then use a solvent to get the glue off. Then glue your new ones on...

Nice, BTW, to be in a club that has some sensible rules about this kind of stuff, for those of us with bikes that have small tail sections...

Marshall of All Corners

Please, please, please don't overlap your numbers! With special fonts and sizing, they're already difficult enough to read!
    All your DFL are belong to me!
    After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF...

too late
    '06 GSXR 750
    '03 RC51
    '17 Novice Rep

I used the Factory Effex kits on my bike and was very happy with them. Super easy to pick and customize the different options on their site, and they must have shipped 1 or 2 days after ordering... very quick! They are a little thicker than some, but they will also take a good beating without tearing because of that.
    For a novice considering this option, just order the 5" or 6" numbers with a 1" yellow background and you're set, stick and go!