Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
96 gsxr 750 $2100

Default 96 gsxr 750 $2100

Feb-02-2013-SoCal_Trackdays Bowl RG__9356.jpgFor Sale: 1996 GSXR 750. Mileage unknown. general shape is in good condition. Just went all the way to Chuckwalla Valley Raceway and ran a 2 day track day in February. the bike has been in service regularly the last 6 or so years that I have owned it. it has had one lowside in turn 3 at Pacific by myself but was purley cosmetic. it has its normal knicks and dings from being hauled around. older style steering damper but works great. Dunlop Q2's with two sunny California track days on them. new grips, fluids, etc etc. this is a great starter track/race bike. I did run one season of WMMRA a few years back and was about mid pack in the novice class. Comes with a rear stand and any spare bits and pieces I have for it. can haul if within a reasonable distance. Thanks. Joby Pollock 425-231-8537 call or text

Feb-03-2013-SoCal_Trackdays Turn 15 RG__4129.jpg
    Last edited by brockhollywood; 03-10-2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: new pics
    I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead

$1800. GP suspension, dyno'd at mid 120 hp... Chicks dig it?
    I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead

Marshall of All Corners

Very nice bike! If my garage wasn't already over filled, I'd probably buy it myself, dammit. GLWS!
    All your DFL are belong to me!
    After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF...