Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
High hopes, no racing for me this year. Can I keep my number?

Default High hopes, no racing for me this year. Can I keep my number?

Unfortunately after allot of expense, minimal preparation and a couple nasty crashes on the street I was unable to race in any round this year. Old story I know, but I have the go ahead from my employer and my wife to attempt to race next year. I would very much like to keep my original novice number #923 as I spent a little money getting the decals made and put on. As well, since I never actually got to race, one would think that I would still be considered a first year novice. Could someone please let me know, point me in the right direction as to whom I speak about my issue.

On a side note, I did get to volunteer during round 1, in the pouring rain. But man did I have a blast. Thank you to all the volunteers that made this season possible even though I was not there to enjoy the moment.

Sincerely,
    Ryan

novice.rep@wmrra.com

Mark "I'm #1" Degross will clarify that for you.

Be nice to see you out there next year, hopefully it all works out for you and you can get a few rounds in.

BTW - have you noticed that next years schedule was recently released? Go ahead and start booking those holidays now!

No. #900 numbers are reserved for first year novices. You'll be issued a #800 series number as a "returning" novice even though you didn't race. You only get a #900 series number once.

I tried to hang onto mine too Ryan!

Back to the Sign Pad we go!! LOL
    WMRRA Novice - #807
    Sponsored by:
    theSIGNpad
    Savage Cycles
    KFG Racing

Bummer Ryan, I hope to see you out there sometime. Ill be an 800 number this year too. Two more races till graduation...
    Wmrra novice #902