Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Huge Thanks!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge Thanks!!!

Last little update,

Finally home yesterday evening, feels really good to be back. I'll be laid up for quite some time.

Had a left femur fracture that was repaired with a rod the night of the accident at St. Peter in Olympia. Other than some jammed/swollen fingers/thumb, I don't believe there are any other injuries.

Very good crew at St. Peter. Always felt like I was in very good hands. Didn't get the joke that the only room at the hospital was in Labor and Delivery, but I'm hoping the 30-35 mg of morphine had something to do with that!

Again WMRRA, thanks all for the thoughts and best wishes, you are all the coolest!

cj
    Sponsored by: MAC's Cycle and Woodcraft Technologies

We can't wait to have you back - heal fast!

Michael

Curt, so glad to see you're doing good. Wish I would of come by and said hello to you when I got to the track. You're always one of the few that I try to make sure I say hi to first. Considering I only seem to get the chance on race weekends. Looking forward to when I can say hi at a future event. Heal quick my friend.
    Last edited by dwschultzy; 09-05-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Glad you made it home safely, Curt. If you were to be released on Monday I was hoping you would stop by... got some stuff for pain you might have liked. ( on second thought, somebody would probably have asked you to leave then!!) Joking, of course.

Heal up buddy. If there is anything I can do for you let me know(I'll pass it on to Kenny, he's closer). Looking forward to seeing you back on the steed again and having fun.
    Sponsors:
    Valley Moto Sport
    J + E Automotive
    Hansel Aluminum Products
    Koso NorthAmerica
    Continental Tires