Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Morning Contingency Inspection Process

Exclamation Morning Contingency Inspection Process

Morning Contingency Inspection Process

1. When you pick up your registration, stop by the contingency folder to pick up any paper work and decals you need for your sponsors.

2. Fill out your contingency paper work before bringing your gear and bike to the Tech station.

Please fill out your paper work neatly and legibly.

It is the racers responsibility to make sure they meet the sponsors requirements, i.e. correct placement and size of decals and patches, and no conflicting sponsors decals on the bike or gear.

3. At the Tech station, we will have specially designated Contingency Inspectors with Blue Shirts / White lettering.

If the Contingency Inspectors are all busy or unavailable, then a Tech Inspector can sign off the paper work.

The intent of having special Contingency Inspectors is that the contingency sign-off process will be faster then the bike / gear inspection process, so the Contingency Inspectors will be able to work the line of people faster then the tech inspectors who are doing gear and bikes.

4. If your sponsor requires sign-off on patches for leathers and gear, bring your contingency paper work to the tech station with your when you bring your gear.

5. If your sponsor requires sign-off for decals and products on your bike(s) , bring your contingency paper work with the bike and tech slip.

6. Once all of your requirements are met and signed off for that contingency sponsor, the inspector will keep your paper work and it will be considered 'handed-in'.

7. This process is for contingency programs that require paper work to be handed-in only, not for sponsors who only offer web / online sign up.

If you have an agreement with Tech for team in-pit inspection, please have all of your contingency paper work filled out and available for the roving inspector to sign.

This is a brand new process, and we will be working to streamline and improve the flow. Please have patience while we get things ironed out.
    There will be copies of this process handed out in the morning when you pick up your registration as a reminder.

thank you!
    -Damon
    WMRRA #26
    Damon Wells - 2nd VP - Race Director
    2014 Sponsors and Supporters:
    Pirelli
    Fuzimoto
    My Left Clavicle

Is this a one time look for the season or everyround? Also are the contingency sheets online to pre-fill out?

Jon
    Mad Hatter Motorsports

The validation will happen for every round. The way that the paper contingency providers 'usually' design their forms is a per-round submission. Part of the clubs agreement with the contingency provider is that we are validating eligibility before payout for each round.

The sponsors who have migrated to a web submission model, (like hookd and some of the tire manufactures) are a 1 time fill out where the racer provides a picture showing the decals and patches, are they're good for the year.

April will be working with the Webmaster to get the 2012 forms available online, but that won't be until after the first round. We will have the pre-printed forms available in the usual spot at the registration table.

Ross has a thread going that lists who is coming back 2012, and a website if it is available. Racers are adding information to that thread as they find out more.

I do hope to make this as painless and streamlined as possible for the racers, so please provide me with input if you see areas for improvement or change.

-d
    WMRRA #26
    Damon Wells - 2nd VP - Race Director
    2014 Sponsors and Supporters:
    Pirelli
    Fuzimoto
    My Left Clavicle

Thanks for clearing up my Questions.

Jon
    Mad Hatter Motorsports