Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Adios and THank you ! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Appreciate the kind words guys.. but seriously... It was me who was blessed to be a part of this little circus for the past few years and I won't forget it.

Willow... um YEAH... that is where i did my very first trackday... too bad the race org went kaput.
    Please support the following companies that have graciously sponsored me throughout this season:
    *WEIGRACING*
    *AFTERMARKETCYCLES.com* *REDLINE MOTORSPORTS* * SHOEI HELMETS* *2 WHEEL PODCAST* *Vortex*
    *Hazardous Racing* *T-n-T Specialties* *SoCalSupermoto* *Pit Posse* *KT'S ALL STAR GYMNASTICS* *Dunlop* *MISSION BAY AUTOMOTIVE* *TOXIC MOTO RACING* *ON TRACK WELLNESS*

Tim,

with you moving south, looks like the BLRTC will have to take up the roll of getting racers from the Pac NW to Vegas for the WERA west event in April.

Quote Originally Posted by tophyr View Post
    Just for the record, I will be crashing.

Have a good one Tim! CHEERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Lind View Post
    Tim,

with you moving south, looks like the BLRTC will have to take up the roll of getting racers from the Pac NW to Vegas for the WERA west event in April.
    I've got the Salt Lake trip covered, but can't make to every event....

Tim - you still coming to Miller?
    Climb hard, ride fast...Always!

you will definitely see me at miller... I will be there racing all of the WERA sprints. If I can round up an SV for endurance I will run that as well. Do the clowns need another racer?
    Please support the following companies that have graciously sponsored me throughout this season:
    *WEIGRACING*
    *AFTERMARKETCYCLES.com* *REDLINE MOTORSPORTS* * SHOEI HELMETS* *2 WHEEL PODCAST* *Vortex*
    *Hazardous Racing* *T-n-T Specialties* *SoCalSupermoto* *Pit Posse* *KT'S ALL STAR GYMNASTICS* *Dunlop* *MISSION BAY AUTOMOTIVE* *TOXIC MOTO RACING* *ON TRACK WELLNESS*

All the best Tim

Default SoCal

Tim,
    Best of luck with your move, the job, and this seasons racing.
    Thanks for all you do within the motorcyle community, WMRRA, and racing in general.
    Stay cool bro!

Rich
    If you're in front, don't look back........If your not in front, get there!

Wmrra and Afm 2012

Good Luck to you .. Maybe Ill see you at Willow Springs, Button Willlow or Thunderhill bro .. I heard alot of GREAT things about you and was looking forward to meeting .. Good Luck in your Endeavors I wish you well ..