Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Space available in BLRTC transporter

Default Space available in BLRTC transporter

Similarly to what Tim Weig is offering, the Bruce Lind Racing transporter will have space going to the WERA race at Las Vegas in April.

Plan is to drive to Salt Lake City from Vegas and park the transport there for the USBA event at Miller- west on April 20-22 and the WERA Nat'l at Miller-perimeter May 18-20.

Considering driving back after the WERA event in order to run the May weekend at THE RIDGE.

Contact me at brucelindracing@MSN.com
    if interested.

April 21/22 conflicts with the OMRRA event at Portland
    and the equipment would be in SLC during the WMRRA event at Seattle on April 28/29

Bruce Lind
    2012 My 49th season "on the pavement"

Hey Bruce are you still offerin up turnkey rental bikes too? that REALLY interests me for the April Vegas round
    Please support the following companies that have graciously sponsored me throughout this season:
    *WEIGRACING*
    *AFTERMARKETCYCLES.com* *REDLINE MOTORSPORTS* * SHOEI HELMETS* *2 WHEEL PODCAST* *Vortex*
    *Hazardous Racing* *T-n-T Specialties* *SoCalSupermoto* *Pit Posse* *KT'S ALL STAR GYMNASTICS* *Dunlop* *MISSION BAY AUTOMOTIVE* *TOXIC MOTO RACING* *ON TRACK WELLNESS*

Quote Originally Posted by weig17 View Post
    Hey Bruce are you still offerin up turnkey rental bikes too? that REALLY interests me for the April Vegas round

Yes, I still have a TZ250 "rent a racer". It is a fully kitted 98 with all the right parts, and set up correctly. I rode it each and every weekend last year while I was at Miller. I find it more fun to ride than my newer 2003 model.
    It "hits" a lot harder when it comes on the pipe. The newer model is a lot like riding an electric motor. The newer one is easier to get a faster lap time with. But does not generate as great a "pucker" factor.