Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Custom WMRRA Knee Pucks - Aftermarket Cycles

Default Custom WMRRA Knee Pucks - Aftermarket Cycles

Now Taking Orders for Custom WMRRA Knee Pucks Sliders

We had these made and think they are a great promotional item for the club! For every set of sliders sold Aftermarket Cycles will donate $5.00 to WMRRA!

My theory on this is your using them why not promote the club or your sponsors in the process! Think of all the images taken of you now with your sponsor or WMRRA on your knee. The "WMMRA" color is going to be a up in the air suggestion from you guys so let me know White? Red? Hot Pink? The orange is what we did for Aftermarket Cycles so let me know your thoughts.

**Tested and Approved by Tim Weig in Fontana, CA where he took 1st in the SV650 class so you could say they make you a WINNER!

If you are interested you can purchase these exclusively from Aftermarket Cycles! Custom printing is available upon request at an additional charge.

http://www.aftermarketcycles.com/wmr...e-sliders.html

Mark handed me a set of these while at Fontana to test out and at first I was pretty sure that they would not work out very well because they were large (twice as thick as a set of klucky pucks) but they were as light or lighter than the klucky's... So I figured they must be made of cheap stuff that will wear out VERY quickly.
    The bottom line is that I was wrong !
    On the track they have a feel very simliar to klucky pucks and they did not seem to wear any faster. They did not bite or grab, rather they slid along nicely and allowed for good feedback. These sliders have the same oval footprint shape on your leathers as the Alpinestar pucks and were very secure.
    I will not hesitate to purchase more once the set I have been given are at the end of their service life. It's an added bonus to hear that my race club benefits from each purchase. Support those that support us.

Here is a plug for Mark at Aftermarketcycles.com who is making these knee sliders as well as a couple of other superstars that helped me get the 2012 Round 1 WERA SV superstock 1st place trophy in Fontana.
    Thanks Mark , Barry of KFG, and Fuzzy of Fuzimoto - You guys rock!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by weig17; 01-16-2012 at 07:32 PM.
    Please support the following companies that have graciously sponsored me throughout this season:
    *WEIGRACING*
    *AFTERMARKETCYCLES.com* *REDLINE MOTORSPORTS* * SHOEI HELMETS* *2 WHEEL PODCAST* *Vortex*
    *Hazardous Racing* *T-n-T Specialties* *SoCalSupermoto* *Pit Posse* *KT'S ALL STAR GYMNASTICS* *Dunlop* *MISSION BAY AUTOMOTIVE* *TOXIC MOTO RACING* *ON TRACK WELLNESS*