Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Track-ready, Race-ready GSXR750

Default SOLD--Track-ready, Race-ready GSXR750

BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS FOR LOOKING!
    Ready-to-track, ready-to-race 04/05 GSXR 750 with lots of goodies.
    $4650 OBO.
    Photos below.

An awesome bike. Extremely strong and fully set up for the track. I take good care of my bikes: Oil has been changed after every 2-4 track days (as far as i can tell, the bike doesn't lose or burn any oil—not a drop). The bike seems to be in it's prime: it's real fast (I'm a graduated novice with no superhuman skills and I'm doing laps at 1:33 at Pacific Raceways on this thing), it sounds great, it's very quick out of the bus stop and it corners on rails in the dry and in the wet. Bike was dyno'ed at 125+ HP when i bought it two years ago. All kinds of money has gone into upgrading this machine for the track (listed below).

If you are a Novice racer, this would be an outstanding ride, IMO. The bike is real fast without being quite as evil as a 1000cc bike If you are an Expert racer, the bike is ready-to-go. Are you a track rider looking for fast and reliable machine that already has all the performance goodies it needs? This might be just the ticket.

Lots of $$ upgrades included:
    * Yoyodyne slipper clutch with new friction plates
    * I also have stock clutch parts in case you want/need them
    * Brembo master cylinder, front brake
    * Motion Pro quick-turn throttle with variable disks (very nice)
    * DynoJet Power Commander
    * Scott steering damper
    * Steel braided small diameter racing brake lines
    * CRG shorty levers
    * Colored R&K racing chain (not many miles on this)
    * 520 chain and sprockets
    * EBC racing brake pads
    * Woodcraft rearsets
    * GP Suspension internals in front shock (re-valved, etc.)
    * GP Suspension tuned rear shock
    * Suspension has been done by Barry at GP. It's awesome (I weigh in the 180s)
    * Bike is ready-to-race: drilled for safety wire, all engine covers, etc.
    * Titanium M4 exhaust
    * Comes with brand new handlebar grips, waiting to be installed
    * Frame sliders, both sides
    * Vortex keyless gas cap
    * Keyless ignition switch
    * Tech specs tank grip pads
    * Zero Gravity double bubble racing windscreen
    * Armour Bodies bodywork
    * Aftermarket clip-ons with bar-end weights
    * One extra front sprocket, -1 compared to what it's running now
    * I'm including the Pitbull rearstand

History and wear:
    I am the bike's third owner. Apparently, the first owner never really rode the bike. The second owner spent a couple years turning it into track bike but it was barely ridden. The bike's title says it had less than 200 miles when i bought it and I have done two summers worth of mostly local track days on it (the present instrument cluster is not original, so i do not know the exact milage at this point). I ride it smart, I don't bang the rev limiter and I've never laid it down (like i mentioned, the engine seems super tight and does not leak or burn oil). The bike does have one scuffed engine protector from when the previous owner rode it--see the final photo). I have the title for this bike.

Options:
    Bike is shown with rain tires in the photos. I also have an extra set of rims with Dunlop SportMax GP 190 race tires (good condition). Either one of the rim/tire combos is included in the price of the bike. The other set is available for $600 (includes tires and rims--a really fair price compared to what you'd pay on eBay for these items.)

Location and delivery:
    I live in Bellingham and would be happy to deliver bike as far as Seattle area for free. Cash deal, please.

Give me a call or send me an email with any questions.
    360-201-7756
    mailme@jimkrausedesign.com

Jim K.

The photos can be seen at larger sizes, here: http://gallery.me.com/pinwwwheel#100...or=black&sel=0

Last edited by karamozov; 01-26-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: better photo links

WTF Jim. A birdie told me you may be done.

Jim does take good care of his machines people.

GLWS dude.

BTW I think you need to upgrade? to an RC51
    '06 GSXR 750
    '03 RC51
    '17 Novice Rep

I'm doing my novice this year with an 05 750 and wish I would have seen this last year. Beautiful bike and after a few Taste of Racing on mine, i'm hooked. I'm as rookie as they come on the track and can tell I have a great bike on my hands. Not nearly as many goodies as this one, so another GLWS....looks like someone is getting a great bike!

I'll be out there next year Rob—you can't keep an addict from his drug! Maybe I'll sneak into Jason's garage and steal on of his 675s. He'll never notice that one is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by karamozov View Post
    I'll be out there next year Rob—you can't keep an addict from his drug! Maybe I'll sneak into Jason's garage and steal on of his 675s. He'll never notice that one is missing.
    Nice, good to hear.
    '06 GSXR 750
    '03 RC51
    '17 Novice Rep