Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
NRS location?
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: NRS location?

  1. #1
    Member littlebilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Auburn. Wa. USA
    Posts
    30

    Default NRS location?

    I might have missed it but i havent seen where the NRS (classroom) is located.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Victoria, BC Canada
    Posts
    85

    Default

    This is what I got from Mark a couple weeks back...


    Sunday March 11, 2012
    Noon - 5pm
    Downtown Harley Davidson
    3715 East Valley Road
    Renton, WA 98057
    In the upstairs meeting room

  3. #3
    Member littlebilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Auburn. Wa. USA
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Member Roller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Auburn, WA
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Thanks for the info. I had no idea either
    So Harley in Renton it is (?)

  5. #5
    Member PacificNW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Redmond, WA, USA
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Excellent!

    Thank you for the info! They cashed the check, but sent no confirmation or information about time/location of the class here either.

    Thanks again!

  6. #6
    Unicorn Rider 05raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    mount vernon, WA
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillahK View Post
    This is what I got from Mark a couple weeks back...


    Sunday March 11, 2012
    Noon - 5pm
    Downtown Harley Davidson
    3715 East Valley Road
    Renton, WA 98057
    In the upstairs meeting room


    i just got an E-mail from Mark and he said that the place is gonna change cuz harley is not open on sundays now.

  7. #7
    Senior Member young lion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    victoria, bc, canada
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 05raven View Post
    i just got an E-mail from Mark and he said that the place is gonna change cuz harley is not open on sundays now.
    I vote for KFG World Headquarters!!!!!!!


    ...and not only because I have to stop there to pick up my bike, I just want to see the stacks and stacks of black, Italian gold they have their now.

  8. #8
    Senior Member molamphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lacey, WA
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by young lion View Post
    I vote for KFG World Headquarters!!!!!!!


    ...and not only because I have to stop there to pick up my bike, I just want to see the stacks and stacks of black, Italian gold they have their now.
    ...and drop off a wheel so I can get one of those black Italian gold pieces mounted! (Thanks again.)
    John
    #851
    '01 SV 650, '91 Duc 851

  9. #9

    Default

    Yes, the location has changed. The new location for the WMRRA Classroom NRS is:


    Performance Systems Integration
    19310 North Creek Parkway
    Suite 109
    Bothell, WA 98011
    425-368-4201
    www.psintegrated.com
    Noon - 5pm

    I'm sorry for the change of location. As 05Raven correctly posted, Downtown Harley Davidson is no longer open on Sundays. Thus the reason for the change. The time and duration for the meeting is still the same. Noon to 5pm. Please spread the word.

  10. #10
    Senior Member young lion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    victoria, bc, canada
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by molamphy View Post
    ...and drop off a wheel so I can get one of those black Italian gold pieces mounted! (Thanks again.)
    I will have your wheel with me. I'll shoot you a PM before I leave so we can figure out a drop time/place.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •