Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

not sure what the deal is but I got a message that a post had been set that is now not visible. so for martin026 if you are interested I've already got those 2 numbers sorted. there are around 50 images of those 2 bikes. you're welcome to them if you want them.

Default #924

Any photos of Novice #924? I do not believe I was there for the October race. White bike with blue gas tank and black/white racing suit.

Thank you so much!

My contact email is attilad@gmail.com

Hey Attila. I will get these sorted when I can. It might take me longer to sort and make available this time around. the recent snow/ice storm left me near homeless. been either on a coworker's couch or a motel since Wednesday of last week. I will get what I've got to you though. just got an apartment. I can move in tomorrow!

Wow... no rush man. Get your living conditions taken care of first. Thanks for even considering my request given what you're going through.

Attila, life is slowly settling down for me. hopefully I'll get them sorted this next weekend. now all that remains is for the adjuster to look my trailer over and make determination if its a total or they'll fix it. I'm sort of hoping they don't fix it. really didn't want it to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingZeePhotos View Post
    Attila, life is slowly settling down for me. hopefully I'll get them sorted this next weekend. now all that remains is for the adjuster to look my trailer over and make determination if its a total or they'll fix it. I'm sort of hoping they don't fix it. really didn't want it to begin with.
    Take a hammer, drink a bottle of scotch, watch a few episodes of the jersey shore (build up some frustration), then go crazy on your trailer!! preferably before the adjustor arrives. trailer will be guaranteed a total loss.

then when you're done, can you find any of #904?

neat idea but the adjuster has already seen it. when I asked him what he bought he refused to answer and said they'd have to run some numbers.. so he had no clue!!! I'm taking it as a good sign its a total. when I finally sit down to sort again I'll pull 904 out to.

Sorry John, anything that might have crowds showing would be very few as most all backgrounds are out of focus or blurred by camera panning to follow the bikes.