Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Round 7 Points - Clarification

Default Round 7 Points - Clarification

OK, I worded that completely wrong. My apologies for any misunderstanding.

The Class points and Overall points are not open to an actual "protest". What I meant by the post was that if anyone sees any gross errors in our tally of points, they have until Friday to let us know, and we will decide after you contact us whether it is something that we can change or not.

For instance, it was brought to my attention that we scored John Floyd in 250 Ninja Cup. John is racing a Canadian market ZZR250 that is legal in ULWS, but not legal in 250 Ninja Cup. So, we will change the scoring to reflect that John is not scoring points in 250 Ninja Cup.

Another member raised a question about how a race result was posted and scored on MyLaps from Round 1. We will not be changing any MyLaps results at this point, as those results have already been declared "official".

Is that all clear as mud? Sorry for any confusion.

Can we go race now???!!!

TimO
    Last edited by tim61; 09-20-2011 at 06:46 PM.
    "Inside every old man there's a young man screaming what the hell happened?!" - Claud Jinks #314

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

"These go to eleven" - Nigel Tufnel