Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Mike Tobin Update - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

it's been quite awhile since this has been updated ... Mike has posted up on facebook that he has been out on the dirt bike and putting in some seat time lately. He also said he is looking forward to this race season so it sounds like he is doing great and well down the path of a great recovery. Thank God for that!
    Please support the following companies that have graciously sponsored me throughout this season:
    *WEIGRACING*
    *AFTERMARKETCYCLES.com* *REDLINE MOTORSPORTS* * SHOEI HELMETS* *2 WHEEL PODCAST* *Vortex*
    *Hazardous Racing* *T-n-T Specialties* *SoCalSupermoto* *Pit Posse* *KT'S ALL STAR GYMNASTICS* *Dunlop* *MISSION BAY AUTOMOTIVE* *TOXIC MOTO RACING* *ON TRACK WELLNESS*

Quote Originally Posted by weig17 View Post
    it's been quite awhile since this has been updated ... Mike has posted up on facebook that he has been out on the dirt bike and putting in some seat time lately. He also said he is looking forward to this race season so it sounds like he is doing great and well down the path of a great recovery. Thank God for that!
    +1... Mike is one tough SOB!!!

Default Thank you

Hello Wmrra my club of choice!! I love our club and all the people in it and the old saying that stuff happens is quite true. I woulkd like to thank all my friends who have had a hand in my recovery physically and mentally.
    I have been riding my street bike for about a month and have three rides in on my dirt bike. I have quite a bit my work to do and I am hard at it. I look forward to a full recovery and I think I can hear a certain warehouse calling my name.
    The friends I have from being involved in this club has certainly enriched my journey look forward to seeing you all soon. Some of these friends I will have for my entire life. A special thank you to Adanm Fausset for rebuilding my bike and his continued support of my riding on all bikes!
    Mike
    Bellevue Kawasaki
    KFG Dunlop/GP Suspension North
    R-Tech Racing Fuels
    Graves Motorsports

Speeddealer motors
    Valdog design
    EBC Brakes
    Ergo.Corsa