Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
Mike Tobin Update - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mike is at Harborview. Laura mentione he'll be leaving in a couple of days. Might not hurt to call before.
    Luke

Oh wow.. I hadn't heard about this I hope he recovers quickly and doesn't require surgery. Thanks for the updates!
    Adam Granzer ▪ WMRRA WebMaster WMRRA #28 www.RacingOrder.com

This is good news, but still sucks. Heal up Mike. You have more friends than you know or need
    Bostron #88

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Presidente View Post
    Mike is at Harborview. Laura mentione he'll be leaving in a couple of days. Might not hurt to call before.
    Luke

Thank you, now I'm glad I asked. He originally went to Auburn.
    '06 GSXR 750
    '03 RC51
    '17 Novice Rep

Grid Fluffer for hire! Lauralynne's Avatar

Luke, please let Mike and Laura know we're praying for a full and speedy recovery and patience in the meantime
    Laura
    WMRRA's slowest Expert
    Growing the race team by 1 in 2011

Daily Update: Mike's discharge papers have been ordered. If all goes well with PT this afternoon Mike will be sleeping in his own bed tonight. Once he is home I'll let everyone know.

Luke

Hey everyone - Mike is home. Laura let me know last night that they got home about 8pm.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, prayers and concern for Mike and his family!

Luke

Hey everyone,
    Mike is at home and healing, Laura has asked me to let everyone know that if you would like to come say hi you are more than welcome just please call her at 206-817-3216 please dont call the house line. She will try to get everyone that wants to see him a time that will work. She also wanted me to thank everyone for all the love and support.
    Thanks,
    Parker

Default thank you all

This is me checking in. I was hit from behind at speed on the front straight at Pacific raceways in the 300 group where the 6 foot rule should be in place as mentioned at the riders meeting. This was not honored.
    I broke my back and have some other issues from the incident but what I have come away from this is two fold.
    1. track day riders drafting is fun and cool but if your judgement of speed is only from track days then I suggest you stay away from close drafting. I have lost my ability to ride daily and ride my dirtbike from some poor judgement. I am not angry just stating the facts.
    2. My friends from the club and 2 fast made a really horrible experience amazing. Mike Corell, Big Mario, Lash, Wendy, Kat, Cole and Keith who sat with me on the track while I was in a very uncomfortable and painful situation made the difference for me.
    3. The people in our community are amazing and I love my job at Bellevue Kawasaki/Bellevue Motosports. I love WMRRA I have never been taken from the track in an ambulance in 7 years of racing so I guess I have alot to be thankful for. The visitors to the hospital were awesome and the house visits were also quite comforting.
    Bellevue Kawasaki
    KFG Dunlop/GP Suspension North
    R-Tech Racing Fuels
    Graves Motorsports

Speeddealer motors
    Valdog design
    EBC Brakes
    Ergo.Corsa

Hang in there Mike. Looking forward to seeing you again come the new season ( hopefully back on a bike!). You have a good attitude towards a sh###y situation, that will only help the healing process.
    Sponsors:
    Valley Moto Sport
    J + E Automotive
    Hansel Aluminum Products
    Koso NorthAmerica
    Continental Tires