Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Mike Tobin Update
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Mike Tobin Update

Yesterday Mike Tobin was involved in a crash at Pacific Raceways. He was injured pretty badly. The major injury involved a fracture of the T1 vertabrae, essentially a broken back. Luckily he has feeling and movement in all of his limbs and as of now there appears to be NO spinal cord injury.

I spoke with Laura, Mike's wife, and he is doing ok and will be getting surgery today or tomorrow to stabilize the T1.

Laura is requesting NO VISITORS and NO CALLS until after the surgery. I'll keep everyone updated via this thread on Mike's progress. Please respect this, I know how hard it is, but this is best for Laura at this time!

If you have any questions or would like to send your well wishes please send them to me at lukeonf4@hotmail.com or can call me at (206) 619-7981!

Luke

Luke, keep me posted dude.

WMRRA Board of Directors

Ouch! Good luck Mike, and thanks for keeping us informed, Luke. Best wishes to an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery.
    WMRRA #217
    MotoBits Precision Motorcycle Parts, now with Ninja 250 rearsets!
    Seattle Cycle Center
    “‘In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” - Charles Darwin

Good luck and speady recovery!

I heard how it happened - very sad.

Sending best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery Mike! Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Thanks Luke, It was not fun having to pick up one of my pit mates yesterday.
    '06 GSXR 750
    '03 RC51
    '17 Novice Rep

Get well soon Mike

Very happy to hear he's ok, was a messy collision for sure.
    WMMRA #174
    Thanks to:
    Lynnwood Motoplex, HMC Racing and my wife

Faster Tire Changer than Rider richmeyer's Avatar

Thanks for the update. The aftermath did not look good. Glad there is no spinal cord injury. Get well soon Mike!
    Never let your lack of talent limit your ambition, except on the racetrack...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I'll ensure that Mike and Family get these.