Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
2005 SV650S For Sale

Default 2005 SV650S For Sale

2005 SV650S - Clear Washington Title

I have been storing this bike for almost a year for a friend and now I need to make room in my garage for another bike. This bike is a one owner and has been well maintained. Mechanically the bike is solid and has just under 6000 miles. The bike was laid down when a car pulled out in front of my friend's daughter. The damage is cosmetic, with the exception of the rear brake pedal that will need to be replaced. You can see the damage details very clearly in the linked photos.

If interested, I can bring the bike out to PR with me this weekend the 18th or 19th of June, as I will be out there for round four.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6201673...7626427057717/

If you have and issues with viewing the photos, or would like more info, feel free to give me a call: 206-9zero9-8265.

The asking price is $3200 - although would consider a good, used one piece track suit (I am 6'3" 195lbs) and $2700.

Cheers - Eric
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ericx; 06-14-2011 at 01:37 PM. Reason: added details

The bike will be at Iris' pit on Sunday after 10:30am.

Bump - One last post before it goes up on Craigslist. If you are interested, PM me or call. Would like the bike gone this week.

Cheers

Sold!