Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 148
WERA - Miller 6/18 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We need at least three of us for a team to work. If we had Jake on board we could probably make it happen. It would surely be great fun and offer a lot of valuable time on track if we could pull it off.

Am I right when I see they are only doing 4 lap races on Sunday for all but the two premier classes?

Quote Originally Posted by armegedon667 View Post
    We need at least three of us for a team to work. If we had Jake on board we could probably make it happen. It would surely be great fun and offer a lot of valuable time on track if we could pull it off.

Am I right when I see they are only doing 4 lap races on Sunday for all but the two premier classes?
    The schedule could be wrong. Last year it said the same for Novices but we did a wave start with the experts and we got to do 8 laps.

I'll send Jacob a message and see if he's interested.
    Sponsors:

Lockhart Phillips USA

Heard back from Jacob and he can't do it...prior commitments. Maybe next year? That way I can hit the gym twice as hard . Last year Krystyna Kubran and Katie Carey did a 2-man team but I know I can't do 3 hours at race pace, it would be more like a Sunday cruise to Mt Rainier.
    Sponsors:

Lockhart Phillips USA

Paul Capps is planning on being at Miller with Sully's last Kawi 600.
    He and I had considered doing the 6 hour, but I did not want to ride three hours at my advanced age. Since he plans to be there on Friday, and share day garage West #8 with me, he may be interested in putting an effort together on Friday.
    Anyone got a refueling can?
    I've loaned all of my stuff out over the years and. . .

Bruce Lind
    2011 my 48th season on the pavement

Quote Originally Posted by Evans Tomassini View Post
    Water will be fine . I need to hydrate for WERA on Sunday.
    Utah is right up your alley then...

Thanks for the offer to help in the pits; we will be short this year. On the bright side, there will be more Corona's to go around Saturday night!

WMRRA 209